When are th Bills flying back to Buffalo? Want to bet there when they land!

BillsFan4

No. If they are staying on a coast for an upcoming away game, sometimes they do.

But the charter is set and the schedule for the team is sacrosanct.

They don't mess with it, and getting home on Sunday night sets them up for the game in JAX.

according to Bills twitter post 1230 AM-

Buffalo BillsVerified account @buffalobills
FollowFollow @buffalobills
More

Your playoff bound Bills are heading back to Buffalo to the best fans in the NFL. #GoBillsNFL_2017_BUFBills_v2.png ETA is 12:30 am at the Air Cargo Center. Guessing we might see some of you there. ?

Edited by One Buffalo

It’s not 4 degrees here in Florida like Buffalo but it’s in the upper 20s at night here...

2 minutes ago, One Buffalo said:

according to Bills twitter post 1230 AM-

Buffalo BillsVerified account @buffalobills
FollowFollow @buffalobills
More

Your playoff bound Bills are heading back to Buffalo to the best fans in the NFL. #GoBillsNFL_2017_BUFBills_v2.png ETA is 12:30 am at the Air Cargo Center. Guessing we might see some of you there. ?

There should be 10k fans there!!!

1 hour ago, Woodman19 said:

They should just stick around in Florida to get used to the heat and stay away from the distractions of being treated like Superbowl champs around here for just ending the drought.

Hahaha.  In case you haven't noticed there is an arctic blast pushing all the way into Florida right through all next week.  Right now the predicted temp for Jax next Sunday is a high of 58.

7 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Hahaha.  In case you haven't noticed there is an arctic blast pushing all the way into Florida right through all next week.  Right now the predicted temp for Jax next Sunday is a high of 58.

When it’s too cold for them, it’s just right for us!

• Like (+1) 1

I was 6 years old when the Bills won a runoff game with the Boston Patriots in 1964.

My mother talked my old man into going to the airport to meet them.

My dad, mom, two older brothers and I were running around the airport runways with a thousand other fans.

They had to divert the Bills plane (to Rochester I think).

6 years old and I was "HOOKED"

Go Bills, Go Bills Fans, Go meet them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!