Perfect rb to complement mccoy next couple yrs

I have seen projections of Bo Scarborough to us in the 4th. He's a big down hill power back i'd be ok with that. It seems allot of the new RB's are monsters like Derrick Henry that can still run. I miss Karlos Williams 

Edited by buffalobloodfloridahome

51 minutes ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

I have seen projections of Bo Scarborough to us in the 4th. He's a big down hill power back i'd be ok with that. It seems allot of the new RB's are monsters like Derrick Henry that can still run. I miss Karlos Williams 

Maybe this is an exaggeration but I honestly thought Karlos Williams could have been a superstar.

I have never seen a running back that was 6 foot 1 240 lb have Breakaway gliding speed like he did very rare Talent but s*** for brains

25 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Maybe this is an exaggeration but I honestly thought Karlos Williams could have been a superstar.

I have never seen a running back that was 6 foot 1 240 lb have Breakaway gliding speed like he did very rare Talent but s*** for brains

He will always be one of those could of been a superstar in this league. How disappointing and obviously the front office new he was trouble when they cut him and we were all in shock. Such a shame.

3 hours ago, westerndecline said:

Rd 2 take it to the bank

He looks like a literal clone of LeSean McCoy

He's about to play shortly on ESPN. I like him and Royce Freeman

2 hours ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

That's why I like Freeman. Has the size and speed of Karlos.