Will Jacksonville really rest starters?

Hebert19

I doubt it , save for maybe a few beat up players that could suit up if they had to win. I think teams don't really want to take their foot off the gas too much; sometimes teams that rest starters come out flat in the playoffs. Look for them to maybe substitute a few players here and there if they get a substantial lead. No one wants to head into the playoffs on a two game slide. 

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The titans might not be able to beat backups. Mariota is a complete bust. A run first QB that can’t beat you when a team “makes him play qb” It’s a bad problem to have.....

Wow. When did that happen? Not arguing with you. It's just he was held up as the model franchise QB not that long ago.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Wow. When did that happen? Not arguing with you. It's just he was held up as the model franchise QB not that long ago.

hes been pretty pedestrian,  3000 yards passing 250 rushing, 17 total TDs, 15 picks

I doubt it. First of all, it's not Coughln's style. Second, they don't want to lose a 2nd time to Tenn, let them into the playoffs, and then possibly face them again.  Third, they'd be entering the playoffs with 2 straight losses.  And last Marrone wants every win so he can go to the owner and demand contract extensions and more power.