Merry Christmas! TBD friends

CSBill

6 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

Merry Christmas! (apparently, you can say that now) :rolleyes:

I hope Santa brought you everything you wished for.

He brought my 4 year old grandson to spend a couple days with my 90 year old mother. I couldn’t ask for anything more! 

Best wishes to all of you for a great new year! 

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

He brought my 4 year old grandson to spend a couple days with my 90 year old mother. I couldn’t ask for anything more! 

Best wishes to all of you for a great new year! 

Outstanding! 

Stuff that's happened since 1 PM EST yesterday (in order)

- the Pats/Bills debacle

- attended Christmas Eve mass dedicated to a boy who didn't survive when his 8 month pregnant Mom suffered a medical emergency that nearly resulted in her own death

- Xmas eve with my side of the family, good times

- my 14 year old fractures his arm...thank you Xmas Eve urgent care!

- Santa works his magic

- I learn that my bro-in-laws Mom took a fall Xmas eve resulting in 12 stitches to the head, and fractured vertebrae. 

- good times Xmas day with my wifes side of the family that now includes 2 babies and a 2 year old (circle of life)

So what's my point?  Just a reminder to all. Enjoy life. Cherish the moments. 

And most of all wishing a healthy, happy holiday season to all!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Outstanding! 

Stuff that's happened since 1 PM EST yesterday (in order)

- the Pats/Bills debacle

- attended Christmas Eve mass dedicated to a boy who didn't survive when his 8 month pregnant Mom suffered a medical emergency that nearly resulted in her own death

- Xmas eve with my side of the family, good times

- my 14 year old fractures his arm...thank you Xmas Eve urgent care!

- Santa works his magic

- I learn that my bro-in-laws Mom took a fall Xmas eve resulting in 12 stitches to the head, and fractured vertebrae. 

- good times Xmas day with my wifes side of the family that now includes 2 babies and a 2 year old (circle of life)

So what's my point?  Just a reminder to all. Enjoy life. Cherish the moments. 

And most of all wishing a healthy, happy holiday season to all!

Amen! I spent Thanksgiving driving home alone with the dog the day after my wife’s mom’s funeral. I had a frozen pizza for that “special” meal. The funeral was beautiful, in a strange way, but still a funeral, and a serious loss in all our lives. We both struggled a bit today during Mass, but rebounded a bit as the day went on. It was tough, but there was plenty of good stuff to focus on. Our kids and our grandchild are all well. This is how it works.... This isn’t the way I dreamed it up, but I’m trying to keep my eye on that good stuff. 

Hug your loved ones and appreciate the special times. Embrace and enjoy the good stuff every day! 

• Like (+1) 1