Week 17 NFL Schedule Finalized with Bills Playing at 4:25 PM ET

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, Elite Poster said:

There are no games later than 4 because it's NYE

I'd have preferred 1pm... 4.25pm on this side of the pond means 9.25pm. When the clock strikes midnight here I'll be nervous as hell with the Bills entering the 4th Qrtr... at least I hope I will cos that will mean it is still in the melting pot.

I have woken up with a good feeling about today. For the first time all week I think we are going to do it. Cincy are going to pull one out for us. 

42 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am actually okay with the 4:25 start time. Nice trip to the farmers market, brunch, head to the bar to watch game, then home and make dinner for the wifey poo. 1PM game means too much booze and burnt toast!

Agree fully however, it seems like the day never goes by waiting. Also for me it’s at 7:25. Even longer!

I makes a lot of sense to have all the “playoff”games at the same time. I bet viewership will be through the roof.

As for those with tickets, what’s the problem?  Flex games are a fact, your team might go to the playoffs, haven’t you planned for this possibility? I bet fans on 15+ other teams would gladly take that problem. 

1 hour ago, nucci said:

guessing a lot of people may have dinner plans around 5pm...before game time was changed....not a great move by the league. I get why Harbaugh isn't happy

Screw him. I hope his team doesn't show up because of his comments. I hope Tyrod plays like he did in Seattle last year and we win 30-13. My Bills parka will be PROUDLY worn tonight to the party I'm going to if we pull this off...

• Like (+1) 1