When did you know today's game was over?

Chicharito

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Right after they gifted KB's touchdown away. We all realized we had to fight the refs too, and I think we really got demoralized. 

That mentally killed the Bills. The refs blew it and the Bills could take no momentum into halftime. 

NFL is a joke.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

Missed FG for sure.

Taking a punch happens every game.  Responding with that and missing it takes the sails right out of your wind.

This too for me.  I would have went for it, but the moment we didn't come away with any points I knew it was going down hill in a bad way from there.

After the sack that took us back to 2nd and 25. Like how much harder is it to make a pass 15 years further back? How does that help you see? Step up into the pocket you nancy!

It's funny how we received two PI calls that helped the Pats dramatically, but every time a Bills WR gets a ball thrown towards him, a Pats player is draped on him and no PI.

Honestly the amount of power Kraft has in the NFL, I would not be surprised to find out 15 years from now that he pressured the League Office in NY. Just way too many nonsensical calls by Refs over the years that are consistently in Pats favor but more importantly inconsistent with calls around the rest of the NFL. I think other Owners are tired of it, and I think that's why you hear rumblings of other Owner's complaining to Goodell.

• Like (+1) 1