Start Peterman at Miami?

Klaista2k

Just now, zonabb said:

Nope, let TT the Meek go out and lose so everyone realizes it's time to move on

THEY WON’T!!!!!

The excuses will still flow and there will be LONG threads titled, “ Why Tyrod should be our opening day starter 2018.”

Its like talking sense to crack heads and speed freaks. 

It doesn’t get through.

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Peterman should have been starting since the Colts game. Tyrod is done here. I can't figure out why we're still playing him instead of seeing what Peterman can do.

The playoffs boss the playoffs 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

THEY WON’T!!!!!

The excuses will still flow and there will be LONG threads titled, “ Why Tyrod should be our opening day starter 2018.”

Its like talking sense to crack heads and speed freaks. 

It doesn’t get through.

Lol Man I hate to agree on everything with you 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

How many points did we have in the second half bro?

22-38 for 290ish and a TD? He wasn’t great but he certainly isn’t the reason that they lost. The refs took the heart out of them and then they got run on. If you think that Peterman gives them a better chance to win, with the playoffs on the line, I disagree.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No. Stop being dumb. Taylor's one of the reasons we were in this game so late. It'd be nice if the refs didn't screw us out of a TD.

Yes TT should start against Miami.

I for one gave him plenty of chances for 3 years.

It's over Transplant, let it go............his last game as a Bill is next week as it should be.

He is not a winner.  I don't want any of the current QBs on the team next year.

12 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

22-38 for 290ish and a TD? He wasn’t great but he certainly isn’t the reason that they lost. The refs took the heart out of them and then they got run on. If you think that Peterman gives them a better chance to win, with the playoffs on the line, I disagree.

Woop there it is. Tyrod stats ,oh soo great. Too bad they were all in one half but hey he had a great game. And the excuses and blame game start.

It was the Refs not Tyrod, it was the D not Tyrod, it was the OC not Tyrod. Same old, same old when it comes to Tyrod fail.

Sure blame the D I like that one the most since we were going against a HOF QB, some say the best EVER they should have held him out of the end zone all game. SMH

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Yes TT should start against Miami.

I for one gave him plenty of chances for 3 years.

It's over Transplant, let it go............his last game as a Bill is next week as it should be.

He is not a winner.  I don't want any of the current QBs on the team next year.

What the hell is going on???

Are you trying to have 2 different discussions here???

Soooo... you agree Taylor should start next week???

Why all the other white noise???

35 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

no one !@#$ing cares anymore

just lose, get a better draft spot and find your !@#$ing franchise QB

i'm so sick of watching journeyman QB's on this team for !@#$s sake

You are kidding and trolling right?  No 8-7 team with a playoff chance should try to get to 8-8 to pick at 13 instead of 17.

News flash for people, despite all the positives that we showed that we could play against the toughest enemy on the road, and the plays that went against us turned around, yet were in the second half with a chance to make some plays and win.  Now we can play meaningful football down to the final snap of the season and have two plausible paths to the playoffs in Kyle Williams' last chance, and you are hoping to lose and get a higher pick?

If we had a 14-2 season, this game would have likely been one of the two.  Not stopping Dion Lewis was my big frustration in this game (along with a bunch of little things).

Tanking is such an overrated thing by casual fans.  The Astros actually didn't really do it well in MLB, and didn't rely on top picks in the draft (including taking Mark Appel ahead of Kris Bryant with one of their famous #1s?).  So keep thinking that Brown - ing your way to competitiveness is better than building a winning culture and drafting and signing smartly in the off season.

Let's play for 9-7 and let the chips fall where they may.  Go Bills.

13 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What TD?

what game did you watch dude? 

How many points did we score in the second half?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

TT should START because he is the starter and we have a slight chance of a playoff spot.

The alternative is Peterman.............come on...............McD can't do that.

All that being said, TT is not a winner and should not be on the team NEXT year.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

I hate that we lose a game like this , then I read such dumbass comments.

He didn't do jacksh*t in the redzone all day. 

You can't settle for fg's all day if you want to beat the Pats.

Taylor just isn't good enough.

Edited by Klaista2k

While I don’t agree that TT should start but it is what it is.  

another game with over 30 passes and another loss

what is it now?

3 of 15?

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

Peterman threw 5 INT's in one half. Come on!

And Tyrod chokes in the second half.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

what is it now?

3 of 15?

didn't our defense give up points on every single drive in the 2nd half?

12 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Woop there it is. Tyrod stats ,oh soo great. Too bad they were all in one half but hey he had a great game. And the excuses and blame game start.

It was the Refs not Tyrod, it was the D not Tyrod, it was the OC not Tyrod. Same old, same old when it comes to Tyrod fail.

Sure blame the D I like that one the most since we were going against a HOF QB, some say the best EVER they should have held him out of the end zone all game. SMH

You watch games differently than most people. He was okay. The run defense was bad. The refs were the worst ever.

18 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It should have been 2 TD’s. If it takes 10 minutes to figure it out, it is NOT “conclusive”. Refs tried too hard there. Having said that, he lacks awareness. All the physical tools in the world, but maddening at the same time. 

The momentum swings make me wonder what could have been....

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

what is it now?

3 of 15?

Peterman throws 5 INT's in the first half. Doesn't even make it to the 2nd.

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Obviously Tyrod should start next week but obviously it will be his last game. You can have both of those opinions. You. An defend Taylor til the cows come home but in big moments he fails. The bigger the moment the worse he is. That is an absolute fact. He got worse as this game went on and made terrible game changing plays. It's over for him. Everyone should be excited to never have to watch him play a game in a Bills uniform after next week. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You can choose to not count that as a TD but I am. :D I have also spent my Christmas Eve writing a letter to the league.

Actually I choose to count that he threw 1 on 2 plays in a row. Clay pulled a Jackie Smith on he first one, and the refs stole the second one..

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You can choose to not count that as a TD but I am. :D I have also spent my Christmas Eve writing a letter to the league.

I hope your letter is strongly worded. That will help! And you can tell Roger I add some strong words of my own. I’m not allowed to use them here....but..... if he only knew. 

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You watch games differently than most people. He was okay. The run defense was bad. The refs were the worst ever.

The first half Tyrod did well as did the D that held a HOF QB to keep us in the game.

The second half Tyrod went into a shell and our D got tierd.

Remember our D scored the TD not Tyrod so even though Tyrod did well the first half he still was not good enough. It is what Tyrod is, not good enough.