Bills at Patriots* - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Not when McD kicks field goals on forth and one in a big playoff game. Are you familiar with the career of Marty Schottenheimer? McD will never win anything without a philosophical adjustment. 

I am familiar with Schottenheimer.  He gave the Chiefs a chance every year.  Hard to be aggressive when your QB is conservative and terrible.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I disagree. Just look at the numbers Tyrod/offence the past two years till this year.

29th ranked offence this year compared to I believe 11th last year 

I am on about today not this year. He has killed us situationally all day. 

He is a major problem. Dennison isn't without blame either. But Tyrod is a major problem. Greg Roman is the best hide the QB coordinator in the league... Dennison is not as good. But the Quarterback is just not good enough. 

Just now, Domdab99 said:

Serious question: are you mentally handicapped?

We needed to win the game to stay in the playoff race (yes, I know we're still technically alive)

You go for it - it's one yeard. You don;t get, the Pats have it at the 32.

You miss the FG - Pats have it at the 40.

You make the FG, you are still down by 4, have to stop the Pats, and need a TD to win.

What don't you get?  

Hauschka is 87.5% on FGs of 50+ yards. You make that decision assuming he makes this one because he almost always does. Can't explain it more than that.

4 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

IF your goal in life is to get married and start a family, you don't quit asking girls out just because you get rejected most of the time.    You HAVE to keep trying if you ever expect to create the result you want.

If you can't understand that, I can't explain it to you.

Fair enough. We went for it on 4th down early and it failed, much as it has during the year. It is no surprise that they would go for a field goal from a kicker who normally is dead on. 

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Wrong. Tennessee beating Jacksonville would give them the tiebreaker as an AFC win. They have to win today and lose next week or they have to lose out and LA loses one more. Or Baltimore loses next week.

Gotcha... We're done then.