CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

CNN is in an all-out war with Trump 24/7. The suit isn't supposed to have merit.  It's just another attack/attention getter and losing won't slow down CNN.  Until it really hurts their business it will continue.  For now they have a large potential audience of Trump haters who use CNN like an emotional support pet.  

42 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Those must have been done on a keyboard designed for a person with ten thumbs, right? I was going to highlight "have doesn't" and ask you if you meant half dozen but realized that your entire post deserved highlighting because WTF?

Voice to text. I didn't proofread before getting interrupted before I wouldn't have proof read anyway. ??‍♂️

45 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

CNN is in an all-out war with Trump 24/7. The suit isn't supposed to have merit.  It's just another attack/attention getter and losing won't slow down CNN.  Until it really hurts their business it will continue.  For now they have a large potential audience of Trump haters who use CNN like an emotional support pet.  

They have to do something. CNN is losing a ratings war with Nickelodeon reruns.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note, was listening to Dan Abrams on the radio on the way home today. He was talking about the Acosta lawsuit. One of his callers actually stated that Acosta having his press credentials revoked was like 1936 Germany.

Liberal logic: Idiot 'journalist' having his White House pass taken leads to extermination camps across the nation!

It's not quite Lithium-in-the-drinking-water stupid, but it damn sure was the most idiotic thing I heard today.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

They have to do something. CNN is losing a ratings war with Nickelodeon reruns.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note, was listening to Dan Abrams on the radio on the way home today. He was talking about the Acosta lawsuit. One of his callers actually stated that Acosta having his press credentials revoked was like 1936 Germany.

Liberal logic: Idiot 'journalist' having his White House pass taken leads to extermination camps across the nation!

It's not quite Lithium-in-the-drinking-water stupid, but it damn sure was the most idiotic thing I heard today.

and the call screener moved that caller to the front of the line. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'll say it again...while there are obviously members of the press that are brave and put themselves in harm's way to deliver a story--they are few and far between.  These people are so fragile and self-aggrandizing it's laughable.  Shut up, Jimbo, give the microphone back, Jimbo, you having to report from the manure pile next to the landscaping shed on the WH grounds will remind you that you're  just another monkey in the zoo full of really dumb monkeys. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

CNN's Jim Acosta on Inauguration Day: I Feel Like I Should Pinch Myself Right Now

Never heard Jim so happy.

He doesn't deserve the credential - he's not reporting, he's protesting.

Big difference.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/13/2018 at 1:55 PM, GG said:

Not just all outlets, but specific people from those outlets.

So he gets the spot in a room.  I don't see what that gains him.  Trump can simply never call on him to ask a question. 

I am rather disappointed in Trump on this though.  At the start of the conference, he could have simply stated, everyone will be allowed just ONE question.  That is the rule.  When someone tried the old two question over-ride, he could have stopped them and said.  We have a procedure in place to allow the maximum number of reporters to get questions answered.  Obviously you feel you are above the rest as you don't want to abide by the rules.   This is exactly like having a procedure in place which allows immigration.  Some follow the rules but others place themselves above those that follow the rules and believe they should be given preference.  In fact, they are cheating those who follow the procedure from there lawful opportunity.

I wonder how the MSM would react to something like that.

Edited by Greybeard

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

So he gets the spot in a room.  I don't see what that gains him.  Trump can simply never call on him to ask a question. 

And Acosta will just yell out his questions, heckle the President, and be even more disruptive than he was before, but now with a court order enabling him.

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

I am rather disappointed in Trump on this though.  At the start of the conference, he could have simply stated, everyone will be allowed just ONE question.

And Acosta would just yell out his questions, heckle the President, and be disruptive.

Acosta, in fact, inhibits freedom of the press, because he interferes with the rest of the press corps' ability to do their jobs.  On that principle alone, he should be banned from the White House.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

And Acosta will just yell out his questions, heckle the President, and be even more disruptive than he was before, but now with a court order enabling him.

And Acosta would just yell out his questions, heckle the President, and be disruptive.

Acosta, in fact, inhibits freedom of the press, because he interferes with the rest of the press corps' ability to do their jobs.  On that principle alone, he should be banned from the White House.

Lol, ya, they might ask him if people need ID to buy cereal. What a joke this president is. 

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Acosta is just trying to get President Trump to give him a big payoff to silence him. Too bad Avanetti isn’t available. 

Apparently Avenatti is experimenting with other ways to silence people.