CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

Out of all the takeaways from CNN’s climate change town hall with ten Democrats last night, this one is the most “journalism-y” of them all.

Well, that’s one way to analyze what happened on CNN last night. Here are some others:

Right. These plans include population control, banning gas-fueled cars, forcing us to eat less meat, and other authoritarian fantasies. But Trump should thank CNN for its huge in-kind donation to his re-election campaign!

OKduhb2O_normal.jpgJimmy Levy@JimmyLevy15

"Detailed", as in blazingly stupid. No oil, no gas, no coal, no red meat while driving our nation straight into poverty. Amazing..

Does Brian get checks directly from the DNC or do they launder it through CNN first?

CNN Is the GOP’s New Best Friend. 

“CNN may be trying to destroy President Trump and the Republican party along with him, but they have become such a rabidly ideological clown show that they may now be helping.”

When I say that “all the Democrats have to do is not act crazy,” that includes apparatchiks at places like CNN.

25 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

C'mon...they're not "real" states.  They're flyover states full of deplorables clinging to their guns and religion.

how do you call up a map with states in the wrong place?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

How do I?  I ask CNN to give me one.

this was a prank by interns

like when Larry King was "THE INSIDER" on NBC sports pretending he had all the rumors in his head, and the interns hated him so much that they game him a "big tip" on an NBA trade that had happened 3 months prior, same was done to Will McDonough, another crank I never liked...  :D

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

IMG_2020.jpg?resize=580%2C392&ssl=1

couldn't they have done this thing via Skype or something similar? Instead of each candidate having to destroy the environment to get there?

It was OK for the little people asking questions.

Edited by reddogblitz

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That was not very nice. Are you coming down here to participate reasonably and rationally in a discussion, or are you simply a stir-the-pot troll? 

I guess you haven’t seen any of my posts in the past. 

WE’VE DESCENDED INTO SOME SORT OF BIZARRE HELL-WORLD IN WHICH RAHM EMANUEL IS A VOICE OF SANITY:

“Pleading with the [ABC This Week panel this morning] to stop the ‘Sharpiegate’ discussion, citing more important things to talk about, former Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel ripped the panel. ‘I think this is where the American people are. They think all of us are crazy. We should stop this,’ he demanded.”

NRO’s Rich Lowry added that the DNC-MSM analyzing Sharpiegate “with the detail of the Zapruder tape was completely absurd. And it was totally lost that the major story was actually a category 5 hurricane that devastated the Bahamas and was threatening the east coast of the United States.”