CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

‘You are NOT a journalist’: Baltimore Repub Kimberly Klacik just thoroughly and completely NUKED Brian Stelter

00001-2-11.jpg

Gotta love it when our favorite Hall Monitor takes it upon himself to pretend he’s in any way a journalist. He really thinks a lot of himself, doesn’t he?

f053ce187d9fe1393f4684ca92c89d74_normal.Brian Stelter
"Journalism is not an identity. Journalism is an action. It is something you do. If you go out and gather true facts and write them in a true and readable way, you have done journalism."https://splinternews.com/journalism-is-an-action-1837575893 

Remember that one time Brian couldn’t get in touch with Baltimore Republican Kimberly Klacik so he just made up a bunch of crap about her for his segment?

Yeah, that’s totally journalism, tater.

Seems Kimberly hasn’t forgotten or forgiven:

You literally attempted to gather facts from me, about me, I didn't answer, so you filled in the blanks with lies.

You are not a journalist. You are a piece of ______. (Fill in that blank) https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1166025007723626497 

• Like (+1) 1

...astounding how you could be the "Big Dawg" in charge of an organization that purports to be a news entity while continually embarrassing the hell out of itself 24/7/365 and is sinking LOWER?.....then again, consider the fickle segment of the electorate...my late mother's side of the family are avowed "SINGLE SOURCE news followers (COUGH)" and their sole source is.......yup....CNN....... I haven't been to a family function in YEARS...too dangerous....SMH.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

CNN and MSNBC have gotten even more nutty and unhinged lately.

And that is truly saying something because these people have totally lost all touch with reality.

President Trump has gotten to them all and not in a healthy way whatsoever.

Just now, njbuff said:

CNN and MSNBC have gotten even more nutty and unhinged lately.

Only if you consider CNN and MSNBC to be a news network.  They're not so nutty if you recognize that they've stopped being news networks and became 24 hour infomercials for the DNC

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Only if you consider CNN and MSNBC to be a news network.  They're not so nutty if you recognize that they've stopped being news networks and became 24 hour infomercials for the DNC

But they portray themselves as news networks though that report facts.

At least that is what they tell their viewers.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

But they portray themselves as news networks though that report facts.

At least that is what they tell their viewers.

cable news channels are no different than the home shopping network.  both are trying to sell something to their viewers.

caveat emptor

19 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

cable news channels are no different than the home shopping network.  both are trying to sell something to their viewers.

caveat emptor

content is key, CNN has a panel of up to 12 yelling and screaming over every Tweet by Trump

35 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, he is worse than Hitler.

Hitler was noted for putting up with non-stop trashing and lies told about him,

CNN would be a smoking crater

but they and the NYT are very anti-semitic so they may be okey-dokey

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Hitler was noted for putting up with non-stop trashing and lies told about him,

CNN would be a smoking crater

but they and the NYT are very anti-semitic so they may be okey-dokey

The Nazis would have stripped CNN's executives of their assets, forced the sale of CNN below market value to a shell company fronting for the Propaganda Ministry, then liquidated all CNN's assets.  That's how they liquidated the major liberal German publishing houses.

Trump is the most incompetent Nazi ever...

Welcome to hell: CNN will hold a SEVEN-HOUR ‘climate crisis town hall’ featuring ten Democrat POTUS hopefuls

DETAILS for our seven-hour @CNN Climate Crisis Town Hall event on Sept. 4:

5pm – Castro
5:40pm – Yang
6:20pm – Harris
7pm – Klobuchar
8pm – Biden
8:40pm – Sanders
9:20pm – Warren
10pm – Buttigieg
10:40pm – O’Rourke
11:20pm – Booker

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/27/politics/cnn-climate-crisis-town-hall-democrats/index.html 

Seven hours? If you take away airport delays, people don’t average seven hours of CNN a year.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, /dev/null said:

...BOTH remind me of Rowan and Martin's "Laugh In", but pathetic................

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Welcome to hell: CNN will hold a SEVEN-HOUR ‘climate crisis town hall’ featuring ten Democrat POTUS hopefuls

DETAILS for our seven-hour @CNN Climate Crisis Town Hall event on Sept. 4:

5pm – Castro
5:40pm – Yang
6:20pm – Harris
7pm – Klobuchar
8pm – Biden
8:40pm – Sanders
9:20pm – Warren
10pm – Buttigieg
10:40pm – O’Rourke
11:20pm – Booker

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/27/politics/cnn-climate-crisis-town-hall-democrats/index.html 

Seven hours? If you take away airport delays, people don’t average seven hours of CNN a year.

I might tune in to see what hilarity comes out of Biden's pie hole...

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I might tune in to see what hilarity comes out of Biden's pie hole...

Judging by the plush time slot I would say that Harris is getting pimped by CNN.  By 6:20 PM anybody who really cares and matters in terms of donations is home from rush hour, has the TV on while eating Pasta Classics, and not yet ready to see what is on for prime time.  By the time Warren comes on these same people will be in the bedroom to try some new maneuver from their recently purchased "How to have great sex" type book or taken their Tylenol PM so they can get a quick jump on sleep for the big meeting tomorrow at 8AM.

Edited by RochesterRob

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Judging by the plush time slot I would say that Harris is getting pimped by CNN.  By 6:20 PM anybody who really cares and matters in terms of donations is home from rush hour, has the TV on while eating Pasta Classics, and not yet ready to see what is on for prime time.  By the time Warren comes on these same people will be in the bedroom to try some new maneuver from their recently purchased "How to have great sex" type book or taken their Tylenol PM so they can get a quick jump on sleep for the big meeting tomorrow at 8AM.

More likely Warren.  9:20 time slot, most people are still awake on the East Coast, and people are just getting home out west.  

Unless they tape-delay it for the West Coast, which I don't see CNN doing.  

Poor Spartacus.  He's going to get about 8 viewers.  They may as well just bring Jimmy Kimmel on at 11:20 to say "Apologies to Booker, but we're out of time."

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

More likely Warren.  9:20 time slot, most people are still awake on the East Coast, and people are just getting home out west.  

Unless they tape-delay it for the West Coast, which I don't see CNN doing.  

Poor Spartacus.  He's going to get about 8 viewers.  They may as well just bring Jimmy Kimmel on at 11:20 to say "Apologies to Booker, but we're out of time."

I don't think that CNN does anything on delay.  Now NBC, CBS, ABC, etc on the West Coast runs their own schedule.  When I had Dish TV it was nice that if I missed something that aired at 8PM here in WNY I could always catch it late if I wanted to on the West Coast feed.  Anyways, back to CNN I still think that Warren and even Biden does not fare that well because they would be on before most people got home from work that live in Seattle, SF, or LA.  Obviously, Harris is at a disadvantage there as well but I still think that she gets a sweet time for Boston, NYC, Philly, etc in the East.  

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You talk like people will watch this?

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/11/home-garden-tv-cnn-ratings-viewers/

https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/11/msnbc-cnn-lose-nickelodeon-hgtv/

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/entertainment/article124706094.html

Edited by Gary M

THIS IS CNN:

● CNN: Trump is Worse than Hitler, Mao and Stalin Combined Because Climate Change.

Watts Up With That, Sunday.

● CNN schedules 7-hour climate town hall for 2020 candidates.

Axios, yesterday.

● CNN: Climate change is an important issue; Brian Stelter: Hold my beers. . .

As CNN prepares for its marathon town hall on climate change, we have a question for Brian Stelter: Why do you hate the Earth?

stelter_binge_travel_8-27-19-1.jpg

Twitchy, today.

Last week, Forbes columnist Michael Shellenberger wrote “The Real Reason They Behave Hypocritically On Climate Change Is Because They Want To.”

But when the ratings for CNN’s seven hour climate town hall are in, I wonder if the brass at ATTWarnerMedia will blame Stelter for giving viewers all the reason they needed to tune out?

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Which may have been part of the plan considering how many delegates California has.  Warren seems to have become the bridge candidate between the limousine liberals and the loony left

......and it gets BETTER daily.....SMH.............

Don Lemon tells Trump surrogates that it's a privilege to come on CNN, not a right

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

CNN's anti-Trump anchor Don Lemon on Thursday night told Trump surrogates who attack the media and "lie all day long" that appearing on CNN "is a privilege" and "not a right."

Following his colleague Chris Cuomo's "closing argument" that lambasted RNC spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany for claiming that President Trump doesn't "lie," Lemon began their nightly handoff by reading the Merrian-Webster's definition of the word "lie."

"A lie is a lie all day long," Lemon said. "For these folks to say he doesn't lie or that you're maybe misunderstanding how he's communicating- that's rich."

Lemon knocked Trump defenders who attack the media, insisting they apologize "when the media gets it wrong."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/don-lemon-lectures-trump-surrogates-its-a-privilege-to-come-on-cnn-not-a-right

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

......and it gets BETTER daily.....SMH.............

Don Lemon tells Trump surrogates that it's a privilege to come on CNN, not a right

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

CNN's anti-Trump anchor Don Lemon on Thursday night told Trump surrogates who attack the media and "lie all day long" that appearing on CNN "is a privilege" and "not a right."

Following his colleague Chris Cuomo's "closing argument" that lambasted RNC spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany for claiming that President Trump doesn't "lie," Lemon began their nightly handoff by reading the Merrian-Webster's definition of the word "lie."

"A lie is a lie all day long," Lemon said. "For these folks to say he doesn't lie or that you're maybe misunderstanding how he's communicating- that's rich."

Lemon knocked Trump defenders who attack the media, insisting they apologize "when the media gets it wrong."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/don-lemon-lectures-trump-surrogates-its-a-privilege-to-come-on-cnn-not-a-right

Privilege?

Did he mispronounce punishment?

• Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That was Gator's go to line whenever Obama's lies were pointed out to him.

of course, liberals turn 180 degrees  on the rules of the game in a picosecond, and then back, as it suits them

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh, this could go in half a dozen threads, but ... this is CNN 

(long thread, Jake's tweet, Epoch Times crushing response)

Watching this Tapper meltdown yesterday was bloody good entertainment. 

He's compromised -- (his wife moreso) -- and has been a part of this from the start. Now he's trying to gaslight more people to escape judgment. Too bad it won't work. And if there's any doubt, look at the differences in likes/RTs between the Times and Jake's tweet. 

He's *****. And I think he knows it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh, this could go in half a dozen threads, but ... this is CNN 

(long thread, Jake's tweet, Epoch Times crushing response)

The report is misleading as it refers to Tapper as a journalist.

No wonder Jake didn't think he was referenced.

• Haha (+1) 4

On 9/3/2019 at 11:19 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Watching this Tapper meltdown yesterday was bloody good entertainment. 

He's compromised -- (his wife moreso) -- and has been a part of this from the start. Now he's trying to gaslight more people to escape judgment. Too bad it won't work. And if there's any doubt, look at the differences in likes/RTs between the Times and Jake's tweet. 

He's *****. And I think he knows it.

“Look at the likes!”  Ha ha you ***** idiot twitterboy. You spend your entire life here, Twitter and Facebook, don’t you. One day a girl will talk to you (besides your mom)