ESPN predicts Alex Smith as starting Bills QB in 2018.

PIZ

9 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Smith: 9 win season 

341 of 505 which makes a 67.5% completion percentage. 4,402 yards, 25 TDs, 5 INTS, sacked 35 times for 207 yards. He rushed for an additional 355 yards with another TD, but lost one fumble lost.

26 Total TDs and 6 tournovers

Taylor: 9 win season 

263 of 420 which makes a 62.6% completion percentage. 
2,799 yards, 14 TDs, 4INTS, 
sacked 46 yards for 256 yards.
He rushed for an additional 427 yards with 4 TDs, but two fumbles lost. 

18 Total TD's and 6 tournovers

Whats your point?

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Different scheme, different coordinator calling plays with different offensive personnel. 

Plus, Taylor was hurt. Any other excuses we can come up with?

Just now, Bangarang said:

Whats your point?

?

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Different scheme, different coordinator calling plays with different offensive personnel. 

You are correct. Reed gets the most out of his QB’s. Smith looks good today. I want to see how he finishes. Taylor just isn’t on the same level as Smith. In this instance I kind think the numbers tell the story and difference between Taylor and Smith.

Just now, twoandfourteen said:

Dude. Just watch the game and you can see that Taylor doesn't even play the same sport Smith is playing tonight. 

He looks great tonight. I also watched the game when the Bills beat KC 16-10.  Did you? 2018 draft!

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Enough to get us in the playoffs several years and groom a 1st rd rookie QB behind.

...haha we literally already have that.

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Whats your point?

i think it's that TT played better under OCs that understood how to design an offense. Roman and ALynn both got better production out of TT than Dennison.

On 12/21/2017 at 10:11 AM, MJS said:

He is 33 years old. I don't want that.

Thats a full 5-6 year deal you might get

33 isn’t that scary, it’s just a question of if you want HIM. I think he’s underrated but not good enough to trade a high pick and commit long term. If he’s cut, I’d consider it though.

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

What I wouldn't give for 3 or 4 or 5 years of consistent franchise QB play ...

When was the last time we had that?

when was the last time we had consistent couching staff?

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He looks great tonight. I also watched the game when the Bills beat KC 16-10.  Did you? 2018 draft!

I've never understand the QBComparison stat for team's head to head records. 

How does the Bills victory over the Chiefs have any implications of who the better QB is? 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

We’ve all seen a lot of Smith. Some weeks better than other. I like him more than Tyrod, but not drastically. Due to logistics of existing contract vs acquiring a guy - Tyrod is probably a better option for pairing with a top rookie pick 

5 minutes ago, 87168 said:

...haha we literally already have that.

i think it's that TT played better under OCs that understood how to design an offense. Roman and ALynn both got better production out of TT than Dennison.

Tyrod’s numbers are down this year but not by a lot. I think it has more to do with Tyrod not being that good rather than it being the OC’s fault. 

• Like (+1) 1