2017 NFL Maps Week 16

26CornerBlitz

44 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Jacksonville game map is an odd one.  I'm not sure I've ever seen anything so spotty. The network seems to know something about the interest in a bunch of little pockets.

that IS odd.  Like, are there a lot of Jacksonville or SF expats living in the OH/IN/KY tri-state area???

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Jacksonville game map is an odd one.  I'm not sure I've ever seen anything so spotty. The network seems to know something about the interest in a bunch of little pockets.

Seems to be the big southern cities: Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville.

Nashville makes sense since the results are meaningful for Titans  - not sure about the others

Edited by ticketssince61

1 minute ago, ticketssince61 said:

Seems to be the big southern cities: Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville.

Nashville makes sense since the results are meaningful for Titans  - not sure about the others

Charlotte has the early AFC game blacked out because the Panthers are on at 1. So they are showing the late AFC game.

Probably same thing for ATL.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

TV stations decide what game they want to put on. So those pockets are just 5 channels deciding to skip the 1 pm games and go with JAX at 4 pm.

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It's dumb that they are not showing an early game here in SW Ohio, but ALL around me the Bills will be on. 

Bless you Direct TV and next year, Reddit.