Will Bills Honor McCoy when career over

MAJBobby

Just now, PaattMaann said:

he went in as a football player...all teams he played for, like all other HOF players, are listed in his spot 

He went in as a dolphin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it Patt!  Man!!!!!!   ???

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Cornelius was my next for Bell and draft picks

Not sure on Hughes anymore which really sucks.

Hughes is still WAAAAAAYYYY better than Sheppard, whom I don't believe is even in the league anymore. Is he?

7 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

He played for the dolphins.  He went in to the HOF as a dolphin

He played like 6 games for the dolphins. He didn't go in "as a Dolphin." He went in as a football player. I promise you, if you go to the HOF you will not find one photo of him in a phish uniform. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Shady said in the interview yesterday that he only lives an hour from Philly and liked it when he could get that home cooking. Somehow I don't see him suddenly becoming a Buffalo Bills HOF inductee. He's from the Philly area, so to me it is decided... he still thinks it was Chip Kelly that didn't want him, so there you go.

I would advocate in a second for him on the Ring of Honor.

9 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t think that they’d remove names they’d just keep finding new places to put them. 

Agree... Yankee Stadium found a way to honor their boatload of HOFers and others, so it can be done at New Era.

15 minutes ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

how could you possibly say this?

He's 30 and makes 9 mil per. If there's a team dumb enough to trade with us for him then it'd a no brainer. We can get a starting RB in the 4th round and Cadet has looked pretty good as a backup. RB's aren't good anymore in their 30's

16 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Good chance he's gone this postseason. He will most likely have just as much time at his next stop as he had here. He will be honored by the Eagles after all is said and done. Didn't play here long enough

Who told you this? Dunkirk Don?

This team can not get rid of McCoy at this point. If they do, that stadium should be empty.

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Nope

Deion Sanders represents both Atlanta and Dallas in the HoF

shady will be a Bill and Eagle for life in Canton

James Lofton is a Packer in the hall of fame. 

7 hours ago, kdiggz said:

He's 30 and makes 9 mil per. If there's a team dumb enough to trade with us for him then it'd a no brainer. We can get a starting RB in the 4th round and Cadet has looked pretty good as a backup. RB's aren't good anymore in their 30's

You're dumb. Cadet can't replace Shady. Nor can a 4th rounder... I'm starting to get why this team has sucked for so long, and why the Dareus, Watkins, Darby trades were all popular even though they have all done nothing to help this team to this point. Watch a game dude.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

4 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You're dumb. Cadet can't replace Shady. Nor can a 4th rounder... I'm starting to get why this team has sucked for so long, and why the Dareus, Watkins, Darby trades were all popular even though they have all done nothing to help this team to this point. Watch a game dude.

So when someone disagrees with what you think you call them names? Classy. You sound pleasant.

Trading those other players were not popular moves either but this regime has shown they want to get rid of the high paying salaries and get younger. 

Edited by kdiggz

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

So when someone disagrees with what you think you call them names? Classy. You sound like a real winner buddy.

Trading those other players were not popular moves either but this regime has shown they want to get rid of the high paying salaries and get younger. 

agreed, those trades (aside from Dareus, could have waited until season was over and done the same, and probably got a little more for him) were with the future in mind and should have been made...great trades really

Getting rid of Shady would be the exact opposite...there has been zero drop off in his game, he is, and should be, the focal point of our offense for the next couple of years. Bring in a RB, keep Cadet, and it will keep Shady fresh (even though his 30 plus carry performance against Indy showed the "old man" can still tote the rock all day). Shady is great for the offense, great for the team, great for the fans, great for the city....no reason for Shady to go ANYWHERE until he retires, or shows a true noticeable decline in play