Zay Jones right now is a bust

Foreigner

1 hour ago, Foreigner said:

For McDermott to call what Zay did a "unfortunate situation" and "our plan is for Zay to continue to remain a Bill",

at the same time not addressing the WR and TE positions at all since the season ended is very mystifying,

because whatever QB is throwing the ball, needs weapons to throw to, and unfortunately we may just have

this situation be the worse in the NFL. I also recall Clay not being sound enough to practice much, Benjamins

surgery, Zay and really nothing else also of NFL quality.  

Fix the O-line first I rather see Brandon Reilly or some undrafted guy play before I worry about having to fix the receiving core. It won't matter much who is at WR if the pass blocking is poor and the QB is getting killed.

Edited by billieve420

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Jerry rice averaged like 18 yards a catch as a rookie with like 900 yards

his second season he was a 1st team all pro with over 1500 yards and 15 TDs...

he was a stud from day 1 regardless of what people say in hindsight 

Maybe he meant Andre reed? Or Eric mounds? ??‍♂️

On 12/19/2017 at 10:24 PM, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I'm quite sure they also called Jerry Rice a bust those 1st 2 years in San Fran were brutal for him, he dropped many passes also so we know that can change, it just needs to click for him and it doesn't help that we have a glorified runningback throwing to him.

Yeah I remember that game his rookie year when he caught for like 250 yards in one game. Everyone called him a bust.

And in that second year when he had like 5 150 yard games. What a bust. 

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

Yeah I remember that game his rookie year when he caught for like 250 yards in one game. Everyone called him a bust.

And in that second year when he had like 5 150 yard games. What a bust. 

To put that in perspective Zay had like 300 yds all year...

2 hours ago, Heitz said:

Right now, I would say that Jesus Jones is a bust.

I mean, I'll give 'em "Right Here, Right Now", but what have they done since 1990??

Dude, they watched the world wake up from history. Have some respect. 

1 hour ago, billieve420 said:

Fix the O-line first I rather see Brandon Reilly or some undrafted guy play before I worry about having to fix the receiving core. It won't matter much who is at WR if the pass blocking is poor and the QB is getting killed.

How in the heck is our new QB going to develop if hes' throwing to slow short guys that can't catch the freakin' football?

Answer: He ain't.

And yes, Zay is a BUST TFN.

Edited by reddogblitz

15 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

How in the heck is our new QB going to develop if hes' throwing to slow short guys that can't catch the freakin' football?

Answer: He ain't.

And yes, Zay is a BUST TFN.

Buy the QB enough time guys will get open. DBs can't cover forever.