Week 15 - Fins at Bills 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

Wrong!!!! Man, you are displaced!!!!

Win or lose, how does that crow taste?

Hey man, I was wrong. Tyrod is looking good so far. The problem is, this only happens once every 6 games or so. I would love nothing more than Tyrod to be the guy and have what we are seeing today be the norm. The problem is, he just is not consistently a guy that can win games or play like this.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bills6969 said:

Balt needs to lose today.  Their final 2 games are also a joke (home vs Colts and Bungels).  If Ravens win today, our only hope is to win out or hope Titans **** the bed their final 3 games.

No. Bills at 9-7 along with TEN and LAC means Bills in 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Young34 said:

Not sure if this is sarcasm, but he's already thrown very accurately over the middle several times in this game alone.

I posted this after 3 or 4 great throws over the middle by Tyrod. You be the judge.

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Again, Great half. 2nd half will be interesting.

Miami will not go down without swinging. Need the D to step up big with turnovers on the higher risk plays that will be coming.

I beg to differ.  That MNF win over the Pats was their whole season.  I knew they wouldn’t repeat that today.

1 minute ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Hey man, I was wrong. Tyrod is looking good so far. The problem is, this only happens once every 6 games or so. I would love nothing more than Tyrod to be the guy and have what we are seeing today be the norm. The problem is, he just is not consistently a guy that can win games or play like this.

I hear ya, trust me I do. But poo pooing on the 1st drive?!