More from obd

23 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Back to Cousins,  after the seasons end, the bills and redskins will try to work out a deal.  As I said earlier, I do not believe the bills will pay their asking price but will give up at least 1 #1 and probably both.  The Bills will be granted a designated amount of time to agree to a deal with Cousins.  If there is an agreement, it will be north of 25 million per year (someone is going to pay him this amount) he may not be worth it but his QB ratings put him in the top 10.  (That is a fact) Cousins will be under center and we have our franchise QB.  I am puzzled why people are down on Cousins.  Name 10 QBs better than him (Supply facts not feelings)  we will sign a speedy WR to compliment Benjamin, upgrade our OL and he will have the weapons to have us put up points.  I hope we go this way instead of through the draft or by trading for Smith.  What scares us is the relationship between McDermott and Andy.

My point was if Washington wants to tag and trade Cousins they would make it public and have teams bid up the cost.

They would not keep it secret and every NFL Sports Writer would be talking about it.

Why the secrecy?

1 minute ago, Fredonia Frank said:

This is like the 5th time in last few days he said he was not go post for a while and yet he continues.  He is addicted to the attention he gets from his fairy tales. Look at his old posts all he did was complain about the coaches and say we were going to get beat by kc by 42 pts. Nobody really chatted with him. He talked about how espn said we were favorites for smith and now he claims that his inside info. Very slick donnie

So what...everyone comes here for entertainment and DD has certainly provided that, whether you agree with him or not

• Like (+1) 2

Sooo let me see if I have the scenario correct now...

The Washington Redskins are going to tag Kirk Cousins and then attempt to trade him but are asking for the Bills two 1st's in 2017 and a 3rd and a 1st and 2nd in 2018? Do I have that right?

What if Kirk Cousins doesn't sign the franchise tag? Certainly that trade would have to come with the proviso that Cousins signs a long term contract with the Bills? They have all the leverage, the Redskins really have none. They are trying to unload a QB who doesn't want to be on their team and who they can't sign. The Bills would be monumentally stupid if they went for that deal.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Sooo let me see if I have the scenario correct now...

The Washington Redskins are going to tag Kirk Cousins and then attempt to trade him but are asking for the Bills two 1st's in 2017 and a 3rd and a 1st and 2nd in 2018? Do I have that right?

What if Kirk Cousins doesn't sign the franchise tag? Certainly that trade would have to come with the proviso that Cousins signs a long term contract with the Bills? They have all the leverage, the Redskins really have none. They are trying to unload a QB who doesn't want to be on their team and who they can't sign. The Bills would be monumentally stupid if they went for that deal.

Monumentally stupid is in our wheelhouse.

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

How does the song go?     "Stuck in the middle with you".

I got the feeling that
Something ain't right
I'm so scared in case
I fall off my chair
And I'm wondering
How I'll get down the stairs

Clowns to the left of me

jokers to the right

here I am stuck in the middle with you".

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Clown to the left of me joker to the right here I am stuck in the middle with you".

Kim is to the right, she is not joke to me!

Dunkirk Don is on "Holiday" so he claims.

That picture should be a fitting end to this thread.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Are you Kelly Pickler?  I'm a big fan.  Instead of PMing Don why don't you PM me for a good time ;-)

-- verified -  Yes and  she is  in a number of pictures when I searched for Kim 

6 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Kim is to the right, she is not joke to me!

Dunkirk Don is on "Holiday" so he claims.

That picture should be a fitting end to this thread.

In Euchre the Joker is very powerful 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am a fan but a friend first.  We all work and sometimes people deserve to be fired, he did not. Now they have fired a poor innocent IT guy for leaking information.  He was not our contact.   Plus Whaley fired Tom Gibbons.  I grew up with Tom and coached him.  Nice person.  Married former bills player daughter Ed Rukowksi

Kristen Rutkowski?

why are you trying to get back at Whaley for firing Gibbons by posting leaks from the current FO at OBD?

Edited by YoloinOhio