More from obd

58 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Smith would be a much cheaper option.  The are not asking for a number 1 but asking for our number 2 (not the Rams pick) and a later round pick.  Also, would like a player as well.  We can only speculate it might be Glenn

I could get on board with that.

13 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

It's almost like you're saying he's a fake. 

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet, but EJ Gaines practiced today. Thought Don said he was out for the year or something?

Never said that.  I knew he was going to practice today yesterday

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Never said that.  I knew he was going to practice today yesterday

Thought you said "Shame about EJ Gaines". And then when someone pointed out that McDermott said he was day to day, you said "That is BS". So...

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Can you make up another rhyme?

I just did ;)

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

before you ask about being on ignore 

I lied.  

In my best Cyndi Lauper voice 

Girls just wanna have fun.  

And girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Thought you said "Shame about EJ Gaines". And then when someone pointed out that McDermott said he was day to day, you said "That is BS". So...

I did.  McDermott knew he was going to practice today.  Teams put their game plans in on Wednesday.  Why let the Pats know if Gaines is playing or not.

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

They are in our tier one plan for free agents.  Better chance at Gallette than DeMarcus.  We believe he will be franchised by Dallas

I’ll be shocked if this group takes on Junior Galette.  Here’s a video of Junior Galette beating a woman with a belt:

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll be shocked if this group takes on Junior Galette.  Here’s a video of Junior Galette beating a woman with a belt:

FTR, that was #2 out of 3 reported assault cases involving women. If we signed this guy, I would hate it.

On 12/12/2017 at 7:27 PM, Jay_Fixit said:

Ooooh these are fun.

The check the records for building permits remark gave me a great chuckle.I can tell you at this time,there are no grouped apps in Erie and Niagara counties....a few new retail strip malls..but nothing close to a massive development in either county,excluding private home projects...

2 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

FTR, that was #2 out of 3 reported assault cases involving women. If we signed this guy, I would hate it.

He also ripped an earring out of the ear of a stripper’s ear. He was living with her when he was here.

Great Galette story from Kasim Edebali:

- He was in Miami on vacation and Galette has rented a house on Star Island (think that’s what it’s called). He invited Kasim over (they were teammates at the time). Kasim stopped by one afternoon and a girl answered the door in nothing but a robe. He was a little caught off guard but went in anyways. He looked around and there were like 8 naked girls in the house and a mountain of cocaine on the coffee table. Kasim doesn’t even drink. Galette said, “Sim, help yourself bro, girls, coke, whatever you want. You are my guest.”  Kasim stayed about an hour but has a story for life!!