More from obd

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Washington will tag him and then trade him.  They are going to get something in return for him.  The guys is a top 10 QB like it or not

And what if Cousins doesn’t sign the tag because he doesn’t want to go to the team trying to trade for him?

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

FWIW tell your inside guy to tell the FO they would be the biggest idiots on the face of the earth do do something so stupid 

Well, the FO already hired someone who's telling Don to post inside info on the internet.  So they've already got "biggest idiots on the face of the earth" covered if any of this is true.

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

I think you may have missed the point of my post.

The process you are discussing with Cousins does not in any way mirror the process by which Washington acquired Josh Norman.

You are saying that Cousins will be tagged and traded in this scenario (which could definitely happen).

That is not what happened with Norman.  Norman was tagged, had the tag rescinded, and then signed with Washington as an UFA.

exactly

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

His source might be feeding him false info to make him look like a fool, at this point.  It's what I'd do.

Not a bad approach :)

No one who's ever had a source for anything ever acts like this big an ass, not if they want to keep their source.

I said it in a more Merry Christmas kind of light, but yes that...

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Be safe.  Hopefully the next time we talk the Bills are in the playoffs.   Probably will not have any new information until after the new year but I am sure Shady will keep you updated on his thoughts about whether Tyrod is a franchise qb or not.  So long but not good-bye

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If DD is telling the truth and leaking real info, it’s bordering on criminal activity.

Its also highly entertaining in an otherwise dreary sports month!

Criminal activity??  Not me  Maybe my source. 

4 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

So you think that Washington is going to tag Cousins, rescind the tag, and then he signs with Buffalo?

They would get no compensation in that scenario.

And here I thought I was the most scatter brained poster on TBD .  

I feel much better now.  

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Be safe.  Hopefully the next time we talk the Bills are in the playoffs.   Probably will not have any new information until after the new year but I am sure Shady will keep you updated on his thoughts about whether Tyrod is a franchise qb or not.  So long but not good-bye

Merry Christmas Don...thanks for the info

Don't let Dunkirk Don's source distract you from that fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped a maximum security facility to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, these men survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if nobody else can help, and if you can find them, perhaps you can hire the A-Team.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

This is like the 5th time in last few days he said he was not go post for a while and yet he continues.  He is addicted to the attention he gets from his fairy tales. Look at his old posts all he did was complain about the coaches and say we were going to get beat by kc by 42 pts. Nobody really chatted with him. He talked about how espn said we were favorites for smith and now he claims that his inside info. Very slick donnie

• Like (+1) 1

image.jpeg.30fc5d85512258d10e9b1e75487d6d54.jpeg

1 minute ago, TuelTime said:

Don't let Dunkirk Don's source distract you from that fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped a maximum security facility to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, these men survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if nobody else can help, and if you can find them, perhaps you can hire the A-Team.