More from obd

So I just wanted to tell a quick story of when I was coaching the Bills. I went into the locker room but the snap broke. I made him run laps because I wouldn't tolerate any of that so his and then went to the game in his Jeep. So off I went. They were asking for $40 and that's how we won the championship. I'm hoping we do as well next year.

Best Regards, Don

9 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bills not practicing Wednesday: WR Kelvin Benjamin (knee), DT Kyle Williams (groin), CB Shareece Wright (concussion) and G Ryan Groy (illness). CB E.J. Gaines (knee) and TE Charles Clay (knee) will be limited.

KB has less than 40% chance is suiting up Sunday 

Write still in protocol - day to day. 

Update 

E.J. Gaines and Kelvin Benjamin are both working their way through the week. My source says it’s looking good for both players to be in the lineup on Sunday at Miami.

Shareece Wright remains in the concussion protocol.

6 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

They are not high on Rudolph he won’t become a bill 

My source is very well connected in the league from his time at obd. He is making a few phone calls as time permits to some of his contacts to see what he can gather on potential teams drafting quarterbacks.  No one can be sure.  Look at the records of mcshay and Mel, they gather information and connect the dots the best they can

Your source sure sounds like Gibbons from what you said many pages before.   

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Have you noticed that only five or six people respond to my posts?  Most of the board has me on ignore.  No he hasn't read my posts.

Who are you ?

34 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

So I just wanted to tell a quick story of when I was coaching the Bills. I went into the locker room but the snap broke. I made him run laps because I wouldn't tolerate any of that so his and then went to the game in his Jeep. So off I went. They were asking for $40 and that's how we won the championship. I'm hoping we do as well next year.

Best Regards, Don

Sadly, after all his previous posts, I understand this :wacko:

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

...case he will be around 20 million

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...nothing like breaking news rocket science, right?.....

Keenum-healthy

Bridgewater- possibly healthy, but still unknown

Bradford-seriously UNhealthy

........a real conundrum (COUGH) for the Vikes.....

It’s almost like all three of us have Sirius and listened to the NFL channel three days ago when Kirwan had this exact conversation w Miller :D

No mention of the Bills interest though, likely those two have no connects in the NFL...

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....you can't even begin to understand how much this insider info is reassuring.......so if I add it all up, we'll give up BOTH 1sts and BOTH 2nds this year and our 2019 1st for Cousins, pay him 30+ mil a year and can STILL draft Baker in the 4th?......talk about dying and going to heaven......

This site ABSOLUTELY needs a sarcasm font!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Hey Don, what’s the word on Mayfield from OBD? Sorry I missed it if already mentioned

Bills have him low.  Poor field vision, below arm strength poor foot work.  We will pass on him 

Back in the day, I was a bartender at local watering hole in downtown Fredonia when the bills held their camp there.  The three niecest guys and biggest tippers were Fred smerlas, Conrad Doppler, and Phil vilipano.  Mean as heck on the field, complete gentlemen off.  Bruce Smith was a gentle giant, he was nice to everyone.  Thurman was very standoffis.  Not over friendly. I hated the bills that always wanted a free beer and no tip.

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Bills have him low.  Poor field vision, below arm strength poor foot work.  We will pass on him 

Back in the day, I was a bartender at local watering hole in downtown Fredonia when the bills held their camp there.  The three niecest guys and biggest tippers were Fred smerlas, Conrad Doppler, and Phil vilipano.  Mean as heck on the field, complete gentlemen off.  Bruce Smith was a gentle giant, he was nice to everyone.  Thurman was very standoffis.  Not over friendly. I hated the bills that always wanted a free beer and no tip.

Interesting...how was Jim back in the day?

Dennison will be back if McDermott has his way.  Beane is not so high on him and would prefer someone else.  Hoping Todd downing can add some wrinkles to the offense.

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Interesting...how was Jim back in the day?

He was cocky and not well liked. The changing point in his life was the loss of his son and when he found Christ.  He readily will admit this.  He was very arrogant. We hated it when he came in, it was not often because he barked his order at us. Isiah Roberson was the same way. Never liked him always wanted a free beer.  Always would say do you know who I am ,  duke ferguson was the best.  Back up but he was so nice and cool

Update on Gaines tomorrow. If the game was held today, he would not play according to staff

This thread is so much more enjoyable when we are all focused on football instead of hating each other.  I think the thread has turned the corner.  It was good they shut it down for awhile to let us cool our heads.  First time ever an thread has been turned back on which was cool.  I know a lot people were upset.

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Dennison will be back if McDermott has his way.  Beane is not so high on him and would prefer someone else.  Hoping Todd downing can add some wrinkles to the offense.

He was cocky and not well liked. The changing point in his life was the loss of his son and when he found Christ.  He readily will admit this.  He was very arrogant. We hated it when he came in, it was not often because he barked his order at us. Isiah Roberson was the same way. Never liked him always wanted a free beer.  Always would say do you know who I am ,  duke ferguson was the best.  Back up but he was so nice and cool

Update on Gaines tomorrow. If the game was held today, he would not play according to staff

This thread is so much more enjoyable when we are all focused on football instead of hating each other.  I think the thread has turned the corner.  It was good they shut it down for awhile to let us cool our heads.  First time ever an thread has been turned back on which was cool.  I know a lot people were upset.

"Hate is bad, m'kay".

17 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

This thread is so much more enjoyable when we are all focused on football instead of hating each other.

No one's focused on hating each other.

We're all focused on hating you.  Frankly, most of us have never gotten along this well before.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It is getting tighter at obd Drive.  Not sure what is going on but my source said it was very hard to get connected today,  tomorrow they practice situational plays so hopefully we can see if spider Webb trap is still in play

Wi Fi down? ;) 

If you want to see Joe Webbs pkg just look in the showers ;) 

Edited by JMF2006

37 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Little known fact that Conrad Doppler also invented radar that tracks weather.

• Like (+1) 2