More from obd

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

My inside source is telling me something about Shady's ankle. You'll see what Sunday.  I guarantee this prediction will come true - my source is never wrong, though he often lies.

MY inside source telling me "shady" isn't even his real name, it was a fake name to bait all of you.  To prove my source is real, I will reveal his real name is Lesean.  This is the only time I will need to prove my source so now you have it.  

Why is this thread still going? 

I don't see any more amusement out of it. The guy who used to say he would be at rookies or whatever, and knew some high school football player now says he never went to Dunkirk.

I appreciate the mods letting things go here, and being pretty easy going. But this thread and this dude is just stale now. It's lost all entertainment value, he couldn't even stay in character. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

I'm so confused.  216 pages was all a masterful sting for a land grab?

This is like the final scene in “Usual Suspects” you are Chaz Palmeteri watching the coffee mug smash on the floor as Don corrects his limp and and gets into the limo with Terry Pegula. 

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist...

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Checked out of this laugher when I thought it was closed. Now this guy is a name-changing, globe-trotting, degree-holding, motivational speaker. Jesus. This is hilarious. 

I've done the research on all real property transactions and ownership changes from Sept 2014 through Nov 2017. No large cluster of properties sold/transferred that equal enough land for a stadium and ancillary facilities. I'm in planning and development, I know my way around land records, site feasibility, infrastructure capacity, permitting/approvals. Based on the statements they'd need north of 80 acres (Pittsburgh's urban footprint) but less than the 175 acres the current stadium and facilities sit on. Nowhere has contiguous land been transferred that meets these needs and infrastructure capacity (sewer and water since much of the large plots of land are outside of sewer and water districts and extension require county/muni approvals only with a site plan application) and transportation infrastructure. Moreso, why come here and make these claims when keeping your mouth shut has the same effect in a supposed land grab. Makes zero sense.

The only out for this guy in my mind is one I won't share because I know it's coming... he has a ready-made responses to every criticism. But it is the also an excuse, like so many, no one here can prove. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

This is likethe final scene in “Usual Suspects” you are Chaz Palmeteri watching the coffee mug smash on the floor as Don corrects his limp and and gets into the limo with Terry Pegula. 

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist...

Hiding in plain site in the press conferences after Cheaters* games was brilliant

4 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I love Kyle and didn’t know if anyone from the Finns were reading so I did not want to ruin it for him.  They practiced all week so I knew it was possible. It was historic and amazing. People can deny it all they want but you just cannot pull that out of your butt. The reasonable people on this thread have recognized I called and the haters will never give me credit.

you all should feel good. You made history on this thread and helped us with the largest land grab in wny.  It could not have been done without this thread. 

I was just watching Tre White mic'd up on BB.com and he said something very interesting. He said do you see Kyle what's he doing on the field? Then right after the play Kyle tells the defensive players we even kept it a secret from y'all. In other words the players on the team didn't know but this clown claims he knew.

3 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:
3 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

We had the introduction, the body, and now how will it end?  You have to admit the corn flakes story was funny and it was brilliant how I said I misspoke  ( would increase my drive to the. Ew stadium, one hour from Dunkirk. Where is Dunkirk anyways)and my source got mad at me and then you guys really went to work on selling site on where the stadium was going. If I said those things, it is a lie, etc. but when you guys told each other, it was magic.  We needed to expand the area and you guys did it. Thanks.

now all the source stuff is true. Not made up.  We had to drop as many real facts as possible.  It was not easy .

laugh all you wanted, we made a ton all legally done but needed you help.  I just hope no one here bought land east of buffalo from us

LMAO...... wow your truly pathological,Don with a hanging Chad. 

9 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

You will get in all on Thursday night

fyi I am not from Dunkirk and have never been there. My source use to live there many years ago. We thought Dunkirk don was a cool name

So now your not from Dunkirk and don’t wear a Dunkirk Don jersey and aren’t a big huge lumberjack guy that hangs out at walley willies and falcon club and live on the Lake????  OMG You have played us all.  Plus you keep claiming you know who I am

Edited by Xwnyer

19 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

It really feels like it's time for this thread to end.  The entertainment value has moved into the negative column.

Yup. I totally agree that this thread isn’t contributing anything.  

Don’s initial posts were not believable to begin with but it were tolerated since we tried to keep open mind .  Now the truth has finally come out and confirms what most of us thought all along—that Don was full of it.

24 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Yup. I totally agree that this thread isn’t contributing anything.  

Don’s initial posts were not believable to begin with but it were tolerated since we tried to keep open mind .  Now the truth has finally come out and confirms what most of us thought all along—that Don was full of it.

47 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

It really feels like it's time for this thread to end.  The entertainment value has moved into the negative column.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

This thread is so 2017

6 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

This thread really needs to be closed,  and dude needs to be banned. I'm at a loss as to why neither of these things has happened. 

8 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Why is this thread still going? 

I don't see any more amusement out of it. The guy who used to say he would be at rookies or whatever, and knew some high school football player now says he never went to Dunkirk.

I appreciate the mods letting things go here, and being pretty easy going. But this thread and this dude is just stale now. It's lost all entertainment value, he couldn't even stay in character. 

You all want it closed, yet you keep posting in it, and bumping it to the top?

If it doesn't interest you any longer, don't open it.  I still find Dunkirk Donnie entertaining...compared to the same mundane threads day after day i.e Tyrod Sucks, Buffalo News Blows, blah blah blah

10 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

A brief synopsis.

The artist formerly known as Dunkirk Don and currently known as Chaddy Bay Biscuits w/Chad Sauce conned all of us country rubes into revealing the true location of the new Bills stadium, allowing him and the rest of the Bilderbergs to get the jump on El Pegual (who can't actually own two professional sports franchises per NFL bylaws anyway) and buy up all that stadium land first.  His 216 pages of buffoonery were all a clever ruse, or Sting, the artist formerly known as Gordon Sumner, designed to lure us into a false sense of security. He baited us all into revealing the true location of the stadium because none of us here would share what we know about the new stadium plans with someone who posted sensibly and there aren't dozens of threads devoted to this topic with all the same information displayed in this thread.

Don/Chad got rich and we got got.

kinda.  nobody likes to be got though that is why the hate.  I am glad Shady is back.  I could not have done this without you.  Thank you.