More from obd

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

My inside source says that there's a definite possibility that Tolbert might see some carries, too.  Maybe.  

I heard we might see his complete package ;) 

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

So I am still trying to figure out how I was duped into building a parking garage at an as of yet undisclosed stadium location, and how said parking garage will be unprofitable.  I am still quite confused and not sure where I am coming up with the money for this garage. :blink:

Start a go fund me page  ;) 

I will contribute $20.00

I want a space reserved for my Camaro with my name painted on the ground ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

You keep saying you predicted the Benjamin trade.  And it keeps not being true.

And "you'll see something special" is not predicting Williams will run for a TD.

And you can't claim " the new stadium will have grass" is an accurate prediction when doesn't exist yet.

Are you mentally disabled?  Tell me you're mentally disabled.  I'll buy that as an excuse.  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I have been spot on with all my calls: Did Taylor start the last three games - check, did Peterman start against the chargers, check, did I say his head injury would keep him out, check, did I say Gaines would not play against NE - check, did call the Williams run - check, did I tell you the playing surface would be grass next year - check, did I call the Benjamin trade and contract negotiations, check.  Did I give you specifics on the stadium - check  these are all undisputable. 

Why waste your time here?  there is a really good thread. "Are we better off if Shady doesn't play?'"    and you call this thread ridiculous? Are we bette

r off if shady doesn't play.  I am sure new England has threads like are we better off if brady and gronk don't play.  And people are responding to the Shady post.  wow.  unbelievable. From Page one of this thread, you guys have never given me a chance but it all went out the window for you when Williams scored.  Then Shady, Mark, and Rob all said, we are not going to post anymore on this site. which was a lie.  they are all back.  They got mad because I was right and they lost face  so they took their ball and went home.

You want specifics, here they are: Until hey are proven wrong, please keep your childish comments to yourself.  I was going to explain everything on Thursday night after I signed my deal and yes you all helped me with my deal!!!!  You laughed first but I will laugh to the bank.

I bet you ae all there Thursday night and we will see who laughs then. 

Smith will be our next quarterback

Shady will play Sunday

West will be our second running back

we will trade Glenn to Seattle

We will trade Jerry to KC

We will move up in the draft and take our linebacker for our two number  ones

Kyle is coming back  the deal is done.  He will talk to his wife.

We will win sign Benjamin to a long-term contract

Gaines will not return

We will resign Thompson

We will cut preston  brown, alexander

We will draft the LOCK if he comes out in the third round

Mike Tice will be our offensive line coach next year.

taylor will be traded to the broncos.

Pin this an prove me wrong.  This is all insider information

Well now you've been found out.  This looks like a list of predictions, not a list of insider information.

You think all of these decisions have been written down somewhere at OBD and you claim to have seen it in writing?

NFL teams don't work that way.

15 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

You want specifics, here they are: Until hey are proven wrong, please keep your childish comments to yourself.  

Shady will play Sunday

Gaines will not return

We will resign Thompson

Well, that is damn specific, I'll give you that. 

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

16 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I have been spot on with all my calls: Did Taylor start the last three games - check, did Peterman start against the chargers, check, did I say his head injury would keep him out, check, did I say Gaines would not play against NE - check, did call the Williams run - check, did I tell you the playing surface would be grass next year - check, did I call the Benjamin trade and contract negotiations, check.  Did I give you specifics on the stadium - check  these are all undisputable. 

Why waste your time here?  there is a really good thread. "Are we better off if Shady doesn't play?'"    and you call this thread ridiculous? Are we bette

r off if shady doesn't play.  I am sure new England has threads like are we better off if brady and gronk don't play.  And people are responding to the Shady post.  wow.  unbelievable. From Page one of this thread, you guys have never given me a chance but it all went out the window for you when Williams scored.  Then Shady, Mark, and Rob all said, we are not going to post anymore on this site. which was a lie.  they are all back.  They got mad because I was right and they lost face  so they took their ball and went home.

You want specifics, here they are: Until hey are proven wrong, please keep your childish comments to yourself.  I was going to explain everything on Thursday night after I signed my deal and yes you all helped me with my deal!!!!  You laughed first but I will laugh to the bank.

I bet you ae all there Thursday night and we will see who laughs then. 

Shady will play Sunday

Gaines will not return

We will resign Thompson

So, what's happening Thursday night?

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep.  There was a guy named Bowman and I Prophet.  Same thing.  Would go between two different usernames and agree with each other.

Mods figured it out and then permabanned both of them.

Lol, that's what I thought you and Teef did when you first came over.  :P

5 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

You all want it closed, yet you keep posting in it, and bumping it to the top?

If it doesn't interest you any longer, don't open it.  I still find Dunkirk Donnie entertaining...compared to the same mundane threads day after day i.e Tyrod Sucks, Buffalo News Blows, blah blah blah

I'm not posting in this thread to bump it,  I'm posting in it to give my views on the idiocy of it all. Where else would I do that? He is making a mockery of the board. The attitude that it is fun to read from longtime and respected posters, like yourself,  is what makes it even worse. Honestly,  it makes me a little sick and I shy away from visiting the board as much because of this embarrassing thread. 

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep.  There was a guy named Bowman and I Prophet.  Same thing.  Would go between two different usernames and agree with each other.

Mods figured it out and then permabanned both of them.

I remember thim too thim is them and him put together lol