More from obd

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, you posted that FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO.

Is this a language problem?  Is that what this is?  Do you not know the definition of words like "fact," "week," "predict," "corn?"

Your responses to the Dunkirk Donnie are reason enough to keep this thread going.  LOL

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Why don’t you guys just leave this thread.  Why do you keep reading it. This is for serious posters only. You guys never post anything about football. You won’t ever admit when I am right. Why do you care so much if it all bs.  You know it is factual or you would not come back. I mention case last week and You know it. I called the most historic play in bills history

U hear about Milano 

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

17 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Why don’t you guys just leave this thread.  Why do you keep reading it. This is for serious posters only. You guys never post anything about football. You won’t ever admit when I am right. Why do you care so much if it all bs.  You know it is factual or you would not come back. I mention case last week and You know it. I called the most historic play in bills history

U hear about Milano 

What about Milano?

16 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

U hear about Milano 

Little DonChad, you DID NOT call the 'most historic play in Bill's History' -- You said something cool was going to happen.  I understand you want people to like you and admit you are right so you finally feel accepted for once in your life.  Nothing you say is "factual", you are making future predictions, and when you are wrong, (EJ Gaines started) you delete your previous comments. You want people to take you seriously and say " DONCHAD YOU WERE RIGHT, OMG!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!" but even if that does happen, all that means is you were able to GUESS something that a Football Coach/GM decided... NOT YOU! 

23 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

U hear about Milano 

Milano?

23 minutes ago, East TX Dan said:

Little DonChad, you DID NOT call the 'most historic play in Bill's History' -- You said something cool was going to happen.  I understand you want people to like you and admit you are right so you finally feel accepted for once in your life.  Nothing you say is "factual", you are making future predictions, and when you are wrong, (EJ Gaines started) you delete your previous comments. You want people to take you seriously and say " DONCHAD YOU WERE RIGHT, OMG!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!" but even if that does happen, all that means is you were able to GUESS something that a Football Coach/GM decided... NOT YOU! 

Damn homie LAYIN THE WOOD in your first 10 posts!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

U hear about Milano 

Milano missed practice - an ongoing hamstring issue.

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The most historic play in Bills History was   ANDY DALTON's TD PASS!!!!! 

w/o it the drought continues 

Keep your word, u said u would never post here again. Walk tall

Didn’t we call that the bills wanted case keeum. No credit for being a week in front of the news

Admit it, we got both the smith news and case news correct.  This keeps my perfect record in place.  Glad to get out of the north but Florida is not much warmer.  Anyone else in town yet for the game

7 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Keep your word, u said u would never post here again. Walk tall

Didn’t we call that the bills wanted case keeum. No credit for being a week in front of the news

Admit it, we got both the smith news and case news correct.  This keeps my perfect record in place.  Glad to get out of the north but Florida is not much warmer.  Anyone else in town yet for the game

Thanks for bumping your sexy thread from page 2... almost as sexy as your thread :wub: