More from obd

8 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Today's the day we find out where the stadium is!  And how much our parking garage is worth! :blink:

Its in Orchard Park ;) 

J/K  Dons Imaginary proposed stadium that the real media knows nothing about(locally or nationally)is going to not be announced he will stall again I guarantee it

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

the stadium in is Orchard Park. DUH!!!! 

My GPS doesn't lie.  (it just makes me go in circles sometimes) 

You beat me to it ;) 

Edited by JMF2006

My sources are telling me that Green Bay will be interviewing an African American male for the GM position and that he may or may not attend the interview baked out of his gourd.

21 minutes ago, Gugny said:

My sources are telling me that Green Bay will be interviewing an African American male for the GM position and that he may or may not attend the interview baked out of his gourd.

My sources also say he has connections with he Buffalo Bills    

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

If you guys want this fraud to stop then ignore this thread. It’s simple. People like this guy is starved for attention and will do whatever it takes to get it.

Stop viewing, stop giving him attention, and he’ll eventually go away.

I’ll give the old BBMB credit for one thing..if this was on the site over there, it would’ve been locked and shut down a month ago.

TBD needs to shut this one down ASAP imo.

56 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

for the doubters .....   my post from yesterday   -  FACT 

Bradley GelberVerified account @BradleyGelber
FollowFollow @BradleyGelber
More

FWIW - Source at One #Bills Drive, told @KimJonesSports they saw LeSean McCoy walking around today in flip flops on both feet. No boot.

You know he's tough when he walks around Buffalo in 1 degree weather with 2 feet of snow on the ground in flip flops. ;) 

No boots for Shady,now I am sure he is playing ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

you got to be quick on the draw and not worry where your  ? went!   LOL 

(you did just post that you couldn't post the ? or was that someone else) 

No it was me the damned computer keeps putting in this french  É or something and I can`t switch it back.... POS computers.

5 minutes ago, McBean said:

If you guys want this fraud to stop then ignore this thread. It’s simple. People like this guy is starved for attention and will do whatever it takes to get it.

I’ll give the old BBMB credit for one thing..if this was on the site over there, it would’ve been locked and shut down a month ago.

Yes before Don Hanging Chad posts pictures of his package ;) 

6 minutes ago, McBean said:

I have tried.  I went two whole days.   but the  guys were having fun and I wanted to join in.   I was only responding to them and I am ignoring  the fraud. 

the other problem is that Dangling Chad bumps the thread every time it moves to the 2nd page.  

14 minutes ago, McBean said:

Eh, it has entertainment value and if anyone is sick of it they can just avoid the thread. 

I'm only here to ask one question then gone from posting in this thread again. Is there another Bills forum that doesn't let this kind of nonsense go on? One with moderators that want to keep the topics about real things and not fiction? I joined here because the BBMB shut down. That had it's own issues but I prefer a site that isn't so much about comedy and fake stuff. I can joke around too and I did in this thread but 225 pages? Really? Any information is appreciated. Thanks

Edited by RobH063

4 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I'm only here to ask one question then gone from posting in this thread again. Is there another Bills forum that doesn't let this kind of nonsense go on? One with moderators that want to keep the topics about real things and not fiction? I joined here because the BBMB shut down. That had it's own issues but I prefer a site that isn't so much about comedy and fake stuff. I can joke around too and I did in this thread but 225 pages? Really? Any information is appreciated. Thanks

I'm ona site called Billievers.  You have to apply to get on it.  I'll be spending more time there if this thread represents the mentality of this site.