If both Peterman and Taylor are cleared to play Sunday

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Healthy on Sunday, is different than healthy enough to be allowed to watch film and practice. They are different conversations.

If Peterman is healthy enough to go through team meetings and full practice, it is a toss up. If not, TT regardless of Sunday health, with Peterman dressed. 

I would agree.  If Peterman can't practice, I'd go with TT (and throw in Webb, even throwing it to TT.  The CB will back off when TT lines up wide).  

1 minute ago, John from Hemet said:

I just have this thing about TE's dropping balls.

To me this should not happen (or rarely happen) Clay was dropping balls that were not perfect but hitting him in both hands.....a TE should come down with that because they are the safety valves of the offense....the guy you should be able to go to for a catch when you have to have it in traffic or not thrown perfectly.

Man I miss Larry Centers

Among other things, our receiver corps does not have a safety blanket.

2 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I just have this thing about TE's dropping balls.

To me this should not happen (or rarely happen) Clay was dropping balls that were not perfect but hitting him in both hands.....a TE should come down with that because they are the safety valves of the offense....the guy you should be able to go to for a catch when you have to have it in traffic or not thrown perfectly.

Man I miss Larry Centers

Clay drops so many passes.  It's unreal.  

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

(even Webb is better than TT in this regard)  

No need to get "Stank_Nasty": hopefully TT is gone after this year and Peterman is backing up a new QB.  

this is just over the top and false. and speaks volumes to me about where your head is at on the subject. good talk, friend.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

What I think of when people say "Peterman should've protected himself by sliding feet first."

Flaccofight.0.gif

Webb also led head first later.  And I was glad to see some Bills players get in the Colts face after the hit on Peterman.  

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

this is just excessive and false. and speaks volumes to me about where your head is at on the subject. good talk, friend.

Saying that Webb hit WR's better than TT is "excessive and false."   I don't think so.  And I'm not the only one who feels that way.  TT can't see over his OL.  It's an issue because Dennison can't design an offense for him.  I see your in the TT fan club, and that's fine, but don't blind yourself to reality.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

By so many you mean 3 right same as Shady.

OOo Would you lobe Jimmy Graham at TE?

over this season.  Or it may appear magnified given that his production is otherwise subpar.  Also, the passes that Clay drops are IN HIS HANDS.  

Yeah, I would love Jimmy Graham.  He comes up with big plays.  (also has a QB that can get him the ball).  

Edited by RyanC883

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

over this season.  Or it may appear magnified given that his production is otherwise subpar.  

Yeah, I would love Jimmy Graham.  He comes up with big plays.  (also has a QB that can get him the ball).  

yes this season Clay has 3 drops

And he has a double the drops than Clay and only 90ish yards more then clay

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

Saying that Webb hit WR's better than TT is "excessive and false."   I don't think so.  And I'm not the only one who feels that way.  TT can't see over his OL.  It's an issue because Dennison can't design an offense for him.  I see your in the TT fan club, and that's fine, but don't blind yourself to reality.  

lol. webb went 2-6 with an AWFUL pick and you spew this garbage. good lord..... and I've said numerous times i'm done with tyrod. I wanted a qb at 10 last year. but this garbage right here says way more about you than it does me. 

I say a guy that went 2-6 and had an awful pick isn't as good as taylor and you categorize that as me being in the taylor fan club? dude you're on another level. 

Webb is an emergency qb only.  Over time, I think Peterman will end up being a better backup than Tyrod.  (We don't have a starting qb, but we are forced to start one anyway.)

I have no idea which inadequate starter would truly give us a better chance next Sunday, so I'm just going to hope for the best with whoever the eight ball picks.

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

lol. webb went 2-6 with an AWFUL pick and you spew this garbage. good lord..... and I've said numerous times i'm done with tyrod. I wanted a qb at 10 last year. but this garbage right here says way more about you than it does me. 

I say a guy that went 2-6 and had an awful pick isn't as good as taylor and you categorize that as me being in the taylor fan club? dude you're on another level. 

First, I'm not on the level that you're on, which is apparently some "holier than thou" football fan when you post stuff like, "this says way more about you than it does me."  Really, what does it say about me?  That I disagree with you about a QB's ability to throw the ball.  ITS A FOOTBALL BOARD, CALM DOWN.  

Now that you have calmed down, Webb may have thrown an INT, but TT plays scared.  No way he makes the pass to Thompson to get us in Shady running/FG range in OT.   That's my opinion, yours can differ, but calm down dude.  

2 minutes ago, Jerry Christ said:

Peterman is garbage.....worst backup in football........Tyrod this season and then we need to draft a rookie regardless.......Play a rookie win or lose next year and its not Peterman.

worst backup in football?   I think the Falcons, Denver (do they have a starter?) Washington, Browns, Giants, just to name a few, would disagree :)

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Against the worst pass defense in the NFL starting 3 rookies at CBs because theyr starters are on IR

Against blizzard like conditions.  

If the ref can't see Benjamin lined up a full yard offsides because he can't see a stationary ball and the LOS....throwing in that is as difficult as they come.

37 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I did watch the game but thanks for your concern

Yeah I don't believe you. In the game day thread you came in a while after his touchdown and said you had just seen the touchdown highlight, and before the game you were saying you weren't going to bother watching.

15 minutes ago, Jerry Christ said:

Peterman is garbage.....worst backup in football........Tyrod this season and then we need to draft a rookie regardless.......Play a rookie win or lose next year and its not Peterman.

Its just too early for this...I think Peterman can develop into a fringe starter and a very good backup.   You cannot make determinations on rookies that seldom play.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Yeah I don't believe you. In the game day thread you came in a while after his touchdown and said you had just seen the touchdown highlight, and before the game you were saying you weren't going to bother watching.

Yep I watched it, I turned it to the browns game because it was boring and was flipping and then I stayed and watched the entire game after the TD.  But thanks for your concern