Aaron Williams says the Bills have no clout, calls out players for "complaining"

22 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Aaron WilliamsVerified account @ajwilliams23

Aaron Williams Retweeted NFL Retweet

While y'all to busy complaining, Gronk walking back to the huddle with a smile on his face. I see nothin has changed ??‍♂️#NoClout

Aaron Williams added,

DQJkaSeWkAEGcMq.jpg

NFL Retweet @NFLRT
Gronk wasn't ejected for this because...Patriots
6:42 PM - 3 Dec 2017

That’s what I said. 

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Yes and whomever reposted made it sound like anyone would have responded other than the Bills.  If that was not you, then my apologies to you.

Our college team always got in the face of someone who laid a dirty hit on our teammates.  

It's called character.

Just now, jmc12290 said:

Our college team always got in the face of someone who laid a dirty hit on our teammates.  

It's called character.

Not really.  There were plenty of penalties on that play on both sides.  I think the game was over by then - no?

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

It's called character.

I’ll bite, maybe regrettably - what college team did you play on?

2 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Brown was right there he could have done something. The dude is sackless. 

He's a coach's son, not in his DNA. Doesn't excuse the fact that it's a terrible look for your MLB to witness a hit like that on a teammate from about three feet away and his first instinct is to immediately start complaining to the ref.

2 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Not really.  There were plenty of penalties on that play on both sides.  I think the game was over by then - no?

I’ll bite, maybe regrettably - what college team did you play on?

It wasn't football.

It has nothing to do with "if the game was over."  In fact, that makes it worse.  There were no true downsides to standing up for your teammates in the form of penalties.  Total joke.

4 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Exactly!! DEFEND OUR DIRT? We can’t even defend our own team mates!! If this were a hockey game and that was Eichel the benches would have been emptied and Gronk would still be picking up his teeth! Our team is soft! Someone should have taken out Brady’s knees after that hit!

Best comment I have read this week. That's why we have been average or worse for so many years.

Aaron Williams is right.

Football is a physical game. If a team lets other teams attack and injure and intimidate their team mates, some teams will do that.

As long as the Bills allow other teams to behave like that, they will NEVER be winners. Ever.

The will know their teammates do not have their back. Literally in this case.

They will never be a unit. They will never be a real team. They will never stand the test. They will never be winners.

Edited by BadLandsMeanie
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I actually don't think alot of the bills players saw it. At least not how dirty it was 

For those that were there I'd be interested to know how fast the replay was on the screens. 

Even if they didn't see it right away...they saw it. There was still time to get some revenge.

The bigger news here is seeing Williams pretty much call out his old teammates for ignoring the Landry hit on him. 

Preston Brown had a front row seat for what Gronk did to White.  Brown had a great opportunity to take a running shot at Gronk and level him out of bounds - he simply pointed to the ref and made the flag motion.  I'd rather see Brown get a 15 yard penalty for hitting Gronk  out of bounds, than take the stupid penalty Hughes drew.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

I don't think that's the case. Having someone out there holding the opposition accountable wouldn't be a bad thing. It's just a stretch for a guy like Williams to be complaining about it.

This makes little sense. So you or I could say it, and it be right. But then Aaron Williams says it, and now it's a stretch?

Edited by Ol Dirty B