2x1st Round Draft Picks

Tatonka68

38 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

None of these QBs are worth trading up for. It's ridiculous. Both fronts need help , or get a stud LB - or if one of the QBs falls to them, fine...but do not give away a 1st round pick for one of these scrubs.

How do you have any idea if those QBs are going to be scrubs? 

Are you the next up and coming quarterback whisperer in terms of scouting? Lol

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Not covinced qb is our main problem.  So don’t care whom they draft. The coaching has been bad for 4 weeks. No WR. No depth at many positions. Yeah switch TT and see the same show. 

Man, ned, when you're wrong, you're REALLY wrong. Coaching was just fine this past week. A bit conservative in the second half, but they seemingly addressed the defensive issues.

3 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

No thanks, enough of the hand me downs. If he was that great the Skins would keep him.

He is very good, the Skins are just a messed up franchise that commits to crap and can't commit to solid players. 

Don’t be surprised to see Josh Allen rocket up draft boards after the Senior Bowl and the combine.  The kid has been playing with a sprained AC joint in his throwing shoulder for much of the season, and has absolutely no offensive line.  His skills will shine through.  I hope he stays under the radar as he has this season, but he likely won’t.

1 hour ago, 2003Contenders said:

For a frame of reference, in 2016 the Eagles moved up from 8 to 2 (to take Wentz) by making the following trade with Cleveland:

Philly gave up:

#8 overall [2016]

3rd rounder (#77 overall) [2016]

4th rounder (#100 overall) [2016]

the following year's first round pick [2017]

third round pick in 2018

Cleveland gave up:

#2 pick overall

following year's 4th rounder [2017]

That is a lot of picks to move up for a single player -- but the Bills do have the ammunition (if either Cleveland or the NY Giants are willing to make the move) to hypothetically acquire Rosen/Darnold.

The blow was cushioned for the Eagles because they were able to recoup their 2017 First Rounder by unloading Bradford to the Vikings.

33 minutes ago, ctk232 said:

Too bad half the board disagrees with this and thinks we should trade away as many picks as possible and our firstborn child to grab a top QB....as if just drafting one in the top 5 guarantees he's the future solution

Draft a QB in the top 5and sit back and watch the Lombardi's roll in :)

Love the logic that the 6'5 230 Quarterback prospect who has been mocked in the top five of the draft since the college football season started is suddenly being thought of as a 4th-5th round prospect despite throwing 26 more touchdowns than interceptions and winning 75% of his games.

So sick of the argument around a quarterback being good or not centering around whether he has good wideouts or not.  Deshaun Watson threw to multiple 1st-2nd round talents while at Clemson.   Mason Rudolph will be a 1st round pick, 2nd at worst.   I will go ahead and say I have no idea how good he will be in the NFL, nor do I know how Rosen, Jackson, Mayfield or Darnold will end up but if these guys are making informed decisions and not out smarting themselves Rudolph will go before the likes of Clayton Thorson and Josh Allen.

Holy crap.

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Love the logic that the 6'5 230 Quarterback prospect who has been mocked in the top five of the draft since the college football season started is suddenly being thought of as a 4th-5th round prospect despite throwing 26 more touchdowns than interceptions and winning 75% of his games.

So sick of the argument around a quarterback being good or not centering around whether he has good wideouts or not.  Deshaun Watson threw to multiple 1st-2nd round talents while at Clemson.   Mason Rudolph will be a 1st round pick, 2nd at worst.   I will go ahead and say I have no idea how good he will be in the NFL, nor do I know how Rosen, Jackson, Mayfield or Darnold will end up but if these guys are making informed decisions and not out smarting themselves Rudolph will go before the likes of Clayton Thorson and Josh Allen.

Holy crap.

Dude people here are seriously clueless.

I'd take Rudolph in a Bills jersey 7 days a week and three times on sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Don’t be surprised to see Josh Allen rocket up draft boards after the Senior Bowl and the combine.  The kid has been playing with a sprained AC joint in his throwing shoulder for much of the season, and has absolutely no offensive line.  His skills will shine through.  I hope he stays under the radar as he has this season, but he likely won’t.

A guy that doesn’t produce in college with all the “tools” these old guys drool over. I’d rather not. 

9 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Very good is not good enough for me, want holy schidt this guy is awesome. My bar is very high.

Your bar is high but you’d prefer trading up for Mason Rudolph to signing Kirk Cousins?!? 

35 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

They did, and they will only have 11 million in cap space in 2018 according to spotrac. 

So in other words Lotulelei walks.