2x1st Round Draft Picks

Tatonka68

4 minutes ago, offyourocker said:

I don't want to trade.  We need to use all our draft pics where they are.  Go after Cousins.  Known commodity.  I don't want to start with a rookie and take 3 years to figure out if he is amy good.

Exactly and he won’t be any good cause if we trade up and give away all our picks he’ll have no O-line to give him time and no defence to keep him in games he will be ruined and shell shocked 6 games in! Get Cousins and use all 6 picks in the first 3 rounds to plug our massive holes and aging team!

• Like (+1) 1

It's crazy that the AFC West is so bad this year.... The Chargers and Raiders are 5-6, and a half game back from being tied for 1st place. Even the 3-9 Broncos could go on a 4 game win streak and finish atop the division lol. 

Hope the Chiefs keep sinking.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

It's crazy that the AFC West is so bad this year.... The Chargers and Raiders are 5-6, and a half game back from being tied for 1st place. Even the 3-9 Broncos could go on a 4 game win streak and finish atop the division lol. 

Wherever you're checking the standings hasn't updated yet.

Chiefs, Chargers, and Raiders are all 6-6

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, /dev/null said:

Wherever you're checking the standings hasn't updated yet.

Chiefs, Chargers, and Raiders are all 6-6

Well ****, I hadn't checked back on standings after the Bills game. Turned off football for the afternoon. But that just further confirms how crazy it is that that division is so tight by being so mediocre.

I think the KC pick is going to keep rising in value through the end of the year.  Their defense is terrible, and since the Steelers figured out how to stop their offense, any legitimate NFL defense does the same (including the Bills, not including the Jets).  Plus the team seems completely without leadership.  Did you see Peters, their DB, pick up the referee's flag after a penalty on the Chiefs, and throw the flag into the stands?  Who does that?  What professional does that?

Peterman got his start in the wrong game.  The Chargers have a great pass rush and the Bills' O line is below average.  Peterman hit a good looking pass to Benjamin, who got hurt and hasn't been back since.  Not Peterman's fault -- he didn't throw Benjamin into the coverage.  And the first INT was a deflection off the Bills receiver's hands -- a good pass but a pick six.  After that the roof caved in.

In that first half, and today, Peterman reminded us what it looks like to have an NFL passer in a Bills uniform.  Whether he's an NFL QB to go along with the passing, no one knows. 

3 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

San Francisco and Chicago. 

That's assuming SF or Chicago would even want to trade down.  In addition to the traditional QB frenzy at the top of the draft, 2018 may have teams jockeying for position to draft Saquon Barkley

• Like (+1) 1

I am so into tank mode right now, after today's game.

I'm closing in on 50 years old, been to more than 200 games in my life, including wide right and th comeback and I am ready for this.  Would love both picks in the top 15, preferably 1 in the top 10 and I would be romancing the 49ers (if they hold at 3) like they are the girl I couldn't live without.

"You want 10, 15 and 42?  Let's talk, baby."

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/3/2017 at 7:28 PM, offyourocker said:

I don't want to trade.  We need to use all our draft pics where they are.  Go after Cousins.  Known commodity.  I don't want to start with a rookie and take 3 years to figure out if he is amy good.

No more hand me downs and 2nd hand quarterbacks, if he is all that teams would everything to keep him. Stop with the crap. Get a franchise QB.  

Trade both 1st round picks and the 5th rounder from Jacksonville and the draft pick from Kansas City next year to get into the top 5, either Chicago or San Francisco and get a franchise QB.

• Like (+1) 1