2x1st Round Draft Picks

Tatonka68

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If we both keep losing it could be 12, 16....

....best draft capital we've had in years.......Pegula gave Beane his BIG checkbook to hire a formidable staff of former VP's of Personnel as well as Directors of Pro Player Personnel...this gang need to deliver or Deliverance....probably THE most pivotal year sine Polian days as far as draft capital and a solid (at least ON PAPER) draft/scout staff to lay the initial foundation for the long term future....QB spot is the key priority IMO.......

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

The KC pick could get interesting in that the Chiefs next two opponents are the Raiders and the Chargers...There's a real chance that they lose both games and finish out of the playoffs entirely...

We can only hope that they crash and burn this badly.

I can see a scenario where they both end up top twenty picks, say 14th and 18th.  At that point you probably only need to trade the 14th pick in the 1st round, and pick 60 in the 2nd to move up to 8th.  

If they can find a away to pick in the top ten and still keep two 1st round picks I think thats a huge huge win.

I know we're all excited about the potential new QB that could be coming to Buffalo (I know I am!!), but before any of us can really speculate about what the Bills should do, or might do, etc....FA has to play out a bit. We don't know what they're thinking in terms of money, trades, and priorities - although, you would *think* QB would be at the top of their list...

Because if say the Bills trade or release McCoy, that adds a RB to the top 5 needs and then they sign or trade for a DE / DL, that slides the priority down a bit...they sign a CB / LB (actually 2 since Brown is a FA also), and Offensive lineman, it changes things drastically. 

There are quite a few good QB prospects this year and we have lots of holes to fill.  I'd rather the Bills stand pat and use all those draft picks in building this team and filling those holes.  I'm guessing we could get a good QB prospect with either of our Draft picks.

Edited by Magox