This team has no pride

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

No ****. really? I'm pretty sure that no one had noticed that detail.

Playing disciplined football is for all 60 minutes, not until a player just happens not to feel like being disciplined.  They acted like professionals, and no amount of whining that they should be acting like thugs will change that.

Moral Victory!!! Suck on that Pats! ?

4 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Moral Victory!!! Suck on that Pats! ?

Consolation for Tre White as he tries to remember his own name tonight.  "At least Preston Brown didn't get too mad about the whole thing."  Thank God!  Imagine another flag!

Edited by jmc12290
  • Haha (+1) 1

The Bills need new leaders in the locker room.

I know Wood and Williams are fan favorites but I think they are (and have been) part of the problem of the lack of fire and effort this team exhibits in games.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, T-Bomb said:

Welcome to Pegula sports teams!

It has been the attitude in Buffalo for a while. It is like the trams don't know when to react with retaliatory violence. You threaten the well-being of one of my teammates, in such a fashion, I'd be getting a suspension as I got my ass beat by Gronk. 

I remember the Ryan Miller injury, to a Boston player (I think), where the team just accepted it. 

I mean, !@#$ the league. If they don't do anything, you gotta sometimes take matter into your own hands.

9 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Kyle come in later and just walked right past Gronk. Dude has been here since 2006 and is apparently okay with an opponent potentially paralyzing his teammate on his home field.

At risk of being called an internet tough guy, I played many years of organized sports and if some goon stomped one of our guys like that after play was long over there would have been a melee with benches emptied. That was so far out of the bounds of sportsmanship there would have been outrage. Disgusting lack of reaction by the team, just like when Lucic ran Miller or Landry ended Williams' career. But this was worse because it was not during the flow of the game. This was more like Bertuzzi attacking from behind between play. Hopefully the result is not so tragic. Scumbag Gronkowski. 

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

Did you have anything?

Well what I had was a statement.  So far you and one other guy comment is about me and not the post.  So... no, I don't care to get in a stupid pissing match.

Edited by Scott7975

Let's face it -. This team is a bunch of sissies -. How do you let that happen to one of your "brothers" on your own turf- unacceptable in a team sport- zero heart - dude was assaulted and they you were penalized - - and you just walk to your locker accepting the cuckhold -. They should be ashamed of themselves 

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Well what I had was a statement.  So far you and one other guy comment is about me and not the post.  So... no, I don't care to get in a stupid pissing match.

22 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Right and when players are ejected and suspended and we face 1st and 50 half of you would be talking about how there is no discipline on this team.

This statement was untrue and silly.  

Just now, jmc12290 said:

This statement was untrue and silly.  

Its not untrue or silly at all.  Half of you would be crying about discipline.  The OP complains no matter what happens and all you really do is run around with sarcasm.  Not that I don't enjoy reading your sarcasm but that's what you two do.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Its not untrue or silly at all.  Half of you would be crying about discipline.  The OP complains no matter what happens and all you really do is run around with sarcasm.  Not that I don't enjoy reading your sarcasm but that's what you two do.

I promise dude.  Swear on my life.  If Preston Brown lowered his shoulder into Gronk after watching he did to White and got suspended, I wouldn't cry.  At all.

I might even think it would be a good idea to re-sign him.

A man's gotta have a line.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Thank you.

Seriously, if a fight started these same people would be whining about McD having no control or whatever. 

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

I promise dude.  Swear on my life.  If Preston Brown lowered his shoulder into Gronk after watching he did to White and got suspended, I wouldn't cry.  At all.

I might even think it would be a good idea to re-sign him.

A man's gotta have a line.

Well when I say half the people that doesn't necessarily mean you.  I just know there are a lot of mouths around here that speak out both sides.  Some complain no matter what.  Some whine no matter what. etc.  That doesn't mean you specifically.

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Thank you.

Seriously, if a fight started these same people would be whining about McD having no control or whatever. 

Exactly.  I mean how many times have we already seen threads saying he lost the locker room or fire him now etc.?  People just want to whine about something and its easy to pick this to whine about.  Hughes would be getting death threats and calls for benching/canned/traded... if he did anything.

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Well when I say half the people that doesn't necessarily mean you.  I just know there are a lot of mouths around here that speak out both sides.  Some complain no matter what.  Some whine no matter what. etc.  That doesn't mean you specifically.

Exactly.  I mean how many times have we already seen threads saying he lost the locker room or fire him now etc.?  People just want to whine about something and its easy to pick this to whine about.  Hughes would be getting death threats and calls for benching/canned/traded... if he did anything.

Half the posters reserve the right to be wrong.  Especially in this case.

18 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Congrats - you're both clueless.

23 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Congrats - you're both clueless.

Yes clueless.  Should have been all out chaos on Gronk and anyone that got between the entire bills team/coaches/even the midget trainer and Gronk.  Don't even throw punches and hurt yourself just grab benches, chairs, Gatorade jugs, whatever.  Give him an ole fashion beat down.  Don't let him leave the stadium without being in the back of an ambo.

I'll be disappointed if I don't see a response from the Bills players on the field on 12/24. 

“This is a close family, it really is,” McCoy stated. “And some guys that I might have known for a year or two years, or I might have known them for two weeks or two months, we kind of have that bond. I don’t want to let the guy next to me down.”

Yeah? Well, show me. 

Any Bills player throws a punch a Gronk and they are looking at a 2 game suspension, maybe more. 

We just seen Crabtree and Talib get suspended 2 games for throwing a single punch.

had Preston Brown "ripped Gronk's helmet off and beat him until someone stopped him" (or whatever the exact phrase the OP used), they may have been permanently banned. 

IMO the Bills players were right to let the refs and the league handle it. 

I skipped over the early posts: My son wanted heads taken after the Gronk cheap shot. (I personally think he should be suspended at least one game.) I actually like that we showed restraint and didn’t give them MORE cheap Rex style penalties. 

8 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Yes clueless.  Should have been all out chaos on Gronk and anyone that got between the entire bills team/coaches/even the midget trainer and Gronk.  Don't even throw punches and hurt yourself just grab benches, chairs, Gatorade jugs, whatever.  Give him an ole fashion beat down.  Don't let him leave the stadium without being in the back of an ambo.

I'm referring to your idiotic statements about me as a poster.

10 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Any Bills player throws a punch a Gronk and they are looking at a 2 game suspension, maybe more. 

We just seen Crabtree and Talib get suspended 2 games for throwing a single punch.

had Preston Brown "ripped Gronk's helmet off and beat him until someone stopped him" (or whatever the exact phrase the OP used), they may have been permanently banned. 

IMO the Bills players were right to let the refs and the league handle it. 

Sadly, the refs didn't handle it.  In fact, they completely screwed that call up.  We'll see if the NFL does a better job, but I'm not holding my breath.