Bills Patriots 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

Aw shucks. If only we could make decisions quickly too. Damn them moving faster then us... must be cheating. 

That snapping the ball quickly before McD could get word on whether to throw the challenge flag ... that's illegal, right?  I mean, we would never do it so it must be, right?  I mean, ahh, never mind. They're better and smarter. So it has always been. 

8 minutes ago, ajgoff1286 said:

So they gave then that first huh... great officiatibg

This league is corrupt the refs are corrupt they've been spotting the ball bullc all day. New England gets an extra yard on every spot and we get - 1 yard on every spot if you don't believe me just watch the tape it's hilarious....

One thing I never seen done well by the past few headcoaches is half time adjustments. It seems we know how to stop teams or stay with them until halftime then they exploit our weakness and we have no counter as we did adjust our plan of attack we were happy being close and having some blind luck.

The pats halftime adjustment on basics is level beyond our teams ability to comprehend.

47 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Tyrod such a scumbag costing us a great defensive performance and honestly a great season

i can't stand this any more. right now i could care less about the playoffs. i wanna see someone that can throw a football....and yes i want to see nate. for all i care they could pull tyrod right now. he flat out SUCKS

I just woke up from doing the night shift. I did the night shift cause I know this movie all to well.

And, of course, I'm right (not to difficult).

What a complete waste of time, money and energy for Bills fans when it comes to the Pats.

I'm glad I didn't watch cause going on 18 years getting dominated by an opponent is blanking disgusting.

I thought it would be 37-17 when I checked, not 23-3, or whatever the score is.