You think Brady still thinks about the 03 game?

Another Fan

I think he probably forgot all about it after game sixteen. 31-0 Pats over Bills. The SB win helped too.

Although, even as a Patriots fan, the Sam Adams (irony right?) INT for a TD was pretty funny. High stepping it into the end zone!

12 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think Brady takes PEDs and the Pats still cheat and one day it will all be exposed.

If there was something there. you would think it would have been exposed by now. With all the coaches and players that have been through Foxboro.

36 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

If there was something there. you would think it would have been exposed by now. With all the coaches and players that have been through Foxboro.

It was exposed once, and promptly covered up by the league. Then there's him smashing his cellphone. You really think he did that over ball inflation?

Why am I so convinced he cheats? Because his performance is so far beyond the next best performance. Brady has smashed all records,as has his team. Either Brady is a leap in human evolution or he's cheating.

Almost every time an athlete defies the norms in his or her performance, it eventually come out that PEDs or other cheating was involved. Roger Clemens and Lance Armstrong are two recent examples. Of course the media fawned over both before the truth came out.

40 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

I don't think kale and avocados are banned...

I've got a bridge. Wanna buy it?

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It was exposed once, and promptly covered up by the league. Then there's him smashing his cellphone. You really think he did that over ball inflation?

Why am I so convinced he cheats? Because his performance is so far beyond the next best performance. Brady has smashed all records,as has his team. Either Brady is a leap in human evolution or he's cheating.

Almost every time an athlete defies the norms in his or her performance, it eventually come out that PEDs or other cheating was involved. Roger Clemens and Lance Armstrong are two recent examples. Of course the media fawned over both before the truth came out.

Believe me buddy, with your cuckoo beliefs, I ain't buying anything you're selling! Much like that bridge, they're only alive in your mind. You probably think Brady conducts voodoo rituals to curse his opponents too... SMH...

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think Brady takes PEDs and the Pats still cheat and one day it will all be exposed.

I bet you have a Brady tattoo on the small of your back!

12 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Tiger Woods.

And ... although it might never be proven ... the Williams brothers.