You think Brady still thinks about the 03 game?

Another Fan

I don't even think Brady remembers that game. They won the SB that year and 2 more since. I would love know what's driving the man now to still play.  I mean he has nothing else to prove is married to a super model has adorable kids and more money than he or his children will ever spend. 

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

Anytime he comes here.  Outside of maybe Week 3 2011 opening day that year was the highlight of this century.

Such a wonderful game but do you think he still gets angry and embarrassed by it?  Don't have to say how most meetings have gone since

No

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I don't even think Brady remembers that game. They won the SB that year and 2 more since. I would love know what's driving the man now to still play.  I mean he has nothing else to prove is married to a super model has adorable kids and more money than he or his children will ever spend. 

3 more. 2004, 2014, and 2016. I know, they are getting hard to keep track of. Imagine after they win this year too!

3 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

3 more. 2004, 2014, and 2016. I know, they are getting hard to keep track of. Imagine after they win this year too!

Don't brag! It's not becoming and you're  on THEIR bored be a bit respectful as a guest.

Edited by PatsFanNH
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

I'm bored. It's on our BOARD. Nice sentiment though, but it could be seen as patronizing.

It wasn't meant that way, it was more of a"dang it now I'm going get the backlash for this crap" post. It was more of a don't be an ass and make the week miserable for us all. 

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

It wasn't meant that way, it was more of a"dang it now I'm going get the backlash for this crap" post. It was more of a don't be an ass and make the week miserable for us all. 

I get it. You have to realize that it's the frustration that makes me lash out. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloMatt said:

I get it. You have to realize that it's the frustration that makes me lash out. 

No worries! I understand the frustration you are talking about I lived threw the Jim Kelly years and the ugh Ron Rust as a HC year.  It will get better and I'll be feeling your frustration the year after Brady retires. As Bills fans know it's almost impossible replace a legend. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Nice that you want to visit here but I would caution you.  People are well aware of what the Cheats have accomplished.  If you wish to talk football have at it.  If you just want to brag go to the Cheats board and knock yourself out.  If you simply brag around here you are doing little more than asking for problems.

PEDs? I’ll have you know that he eats a healthy diet of lean mean and organic fruits and vegetables, because as we all know, eating a healthy diet allows you defy time and actually allow you to peak athletically. 

Yes, it’s the diet. 

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think Brady takes PEDs and the Pats still cheat and one day it will all be exposed.

3 minutes ago, Idandria said:

PEDs? I’ll have you know that he eats a healthy diet of lean mean and organic fruits and vegetables, because as we all know, eating a healthy diet allows you defy time and actually allow you to peak athletically. 

Yes, it’s the diet. 

? I just think Brady is just a freak of Nature.  He was ALWAYS the hardest worker, always did the most film study and ALWAYS working improve his game. 

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

OK, ok... I could have left out the last 2 sentences. 

they arent even thinking about coming here right now...this is a joke week for them.

tho i still think we have shot, wait hear me out....pats score minimally 35...sooo

we can count on one td, possibly 2, so then all we need is 10 fgs. 

Easy peasy.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Anytime he comes here.  Outside of maybe Week 3 2011 opening day that year was the highlight of this century.

Such a wonderful game but do you think he still gets angry and embarrassed by it?  Don't have to say how most meetings have gone since

Why would he? Also the Pats have had some worse upsets since he's been there including one in Cleveland not too long ago when they had one of their standard 3-13 type of seasons.

i would not be surprised.

he probably has a room where he has tapes of all his losses and relives them, going through each and every play over and over again, like a maniac. 

i bet he curses himself for that 3 interception game against us every now and then and performs acts of self-mortification. 

the guy is a sociopath. straight up psycho. even the deranged skip bayless calls him "psycho tom"

Edited by GETTOTHE50