Giants to Start Geno Smith at QB - Eli to Start Again After HC and GM Fired

26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Same. I will always have a special place in my heart for those Giants team, the 2007 team even more so.

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

I always liked the guy. I feel bad for him as well. Seems like a class act

I'm betting people in San Diego don't feel bad for him. 

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

This sucks. Eli is one of the nicest people on the face of the earth, and the Luke Skywalker to NE's Emperor. 

Giants fans want both McAdoo and Jerry Reese to be hung from the Brooklyn Bridge at this rate, and I think that actually might happen. What a mess. 

A mess? It's smart business. They aren't making the playoffs, no sense in trying to win the last 6. Secure the draft.

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

To be fair... I don't think he has done that great of a job.  That team was 11-5 last year and he has won 2 games.

The Giants have Erik Flowers playing LT he is the equivalent of Jordan Mills. I fear for Geno Smith's health, he doesn't have the pocket awareness needed to stand behind that train wreck.

Just now, joesixpack said:

A mess? It's smart business. They aren't making the playoffs, no sense in trying to win the last 6. Secure the draft.

I know, it's just a little insulting because he's started what, 200 games in a row? I think they're sad too because its the end of an era. 

"The Giants are 2-9 and currently have 19 players on injured reserve. "     

"Injuries have also hit the offensive line, where the Giants have started eight different combinations, second in the NFL behind Green Bay’s nine. Center Weston Richburg’s season ended after four games, and right guard D.J. Fluker was placed on I.R. yesterday. Ereck Flowers and John Jerry are the only two linemen to start every game, and, Flowers is the only one to start every game at the same position."

That is an insane amount of injuries.  I can understand not wanting to risk Manning to more wear and tear but most competitive players don't look at it like that.  I get what McAdoo is thinking but if you truly want to evaluate your talent, either experienced QB with new OL or experienced OL with new QB.  Injury has eliminated the experienced OL.