Tyrod asks for pro bowl votes, gets roasted

Teddy KGB

7 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Either this board has been taken over by Putin's anti-Tyrod bots, or the majority of Bills supporters are the most genetically stupid fans in football.

Says the guy who caught feelings for the 20th-25th best qb in the league where 20 teams don't make the playoffs.  

I'd take it easy on the stupid comments. ??‍♂️

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

22 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Says the guy who caught feelings for the 20th-25th best qb in the league where 20 teams don't make the playoffs.  

I'd take it easy on the stupid comments. ??‍♂️

Air it out Fitzy.  :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

19 hours ago, Commonsense said:

This is what irks me about Taylor, he seems totally oblivious towards his own faults. Maybe that is why he hasn't taken the next step.

This is very true. If anyone says anything bad it's because "black QB's are more highly scrutinized." Or maybe it's just because Tyrod isnt very good. Spinning around and escaping the pocket is fun and all and you get on the highlight reel but every once in a while how about delivering the ball on time and accurately? I'd take a QB that is consistent to the point that it's boring rather than a QB that can every once in a while make a big play

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/28/2017 at 12:59 PM, HappyDays said:

This is just another embarrassing moment for Bills fans. I’ve never seen a fan base attack one of their own players like this. Pathetic.

You mean because they tell the truth? Uh, no thanks....I'll take a fan base that is honest about the issues with the team over homers who can't articulate a coherent sentence as to WHY their team is any good. Jets fans do this all the time. Buffalo has always supported their truly great players, Tyrod is not one of them. 

8 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

You mean because they tell the truth? Uh, no thanks....I'll take a fan base that is honest about the issues with the team over homers who can't articulate a coherent sentence as to WHY their team is any good. Jets fans do this all the time. Buffalo has always supported their truly great players, Tyrod is not one of them. 

Jim Kelly circa early 1993 and mid-late 1996, Thurman Thomas in mid-late 1994, Bruce Smith on numerous occasions (e.g., January 1996), and Andre Reed in 1999 beg to differ. They were all the recipients of a lot of extreme vitriol at various times in their career. Let's not sugarcoat history.

20 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Jim Kelly circa early 1993 and mid-late 1996, Thurman Thomas in mid-late 1994, Bruce Smith on numerous occasions (e.g., January 1996), and Andre Reed in 1999 beg to differ. They were all the recipients of a lot of extreme vitriol at various times in their career. Let's not sugarcoat history.

So, you're equating frustration with how a player is for a single year, 4 Hall of Famers no-less, to Tyrod because the words are similar?? Really? 

Jim Kelly was known to be great and in the midst of losing 4 Super Bowls, every Bills fan was sick of hearing about what BILLS stood for and how they were a bunch of losers....so when the fans saw decline, their worst fears were realized in that the best chance to win a Super Bowl was fading with the very players as they aged, there was panic and frustration. In terms of Tyrod, he's never been the franchise QB, wasn't drafted by the Bills and guarantee you that if / when he comes back to Buffalo to visit, he'll be welcomed with basic decency and a warm hello, but he will NEVER come into town atop the parade float.....unless by some miracle he wins a playoff game in Buffalo, which would most likely have to be this year since I doubt he's back next year regardless of the outcome....short of a Super Bowl win and since that ain't happenin', the rest is all but done. 

38 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

So, you're equating frustration with how a player is for a single year, 4 Hall of Famers no-less, to Tyrod because the words are similar?? Really? 

Jim Kelly was known to be great and in the midst of losing 4 Super Bowls, every Bills fan was sick of hearing about what BILLS stood for and how they were a bunch of losers....so when the fans saw decline, their worst fears were realized in that the best chance to win a Super Bowl was fading with the very players as they aged, there was panic and frustration. In terms of Tyrod, he's never been the franchise QB, wasn't drafted by the Bills and guarantee you that if / when he comes back to Buffalo to visit, he'll be welcomed with basic decency and a warm hello, but he will NEVER come into town atop the parade float.....unless by some miracle he wins a playoff game in Buffalo, which would most likely have to be this year since I doubt he's back next year regardless of the outcome....short of a Super Bowl win and since that ain't happenin', the rest is all but done. 

I think you're forgetting a lot of the anti-Kelly sentiment prior to the SB years. I'm not sure you were following the Bills closely in 1987, but (credible) rumors had spread far and wide that Kelly was hungover against the Pats in the second last game of the season. Losing that game knocked them out of the playoffs, and he played horribly.  The pitchforks were definitely out. Fans can be brutal.