Tyrod asks for pro bowl votes, gets roasted

Teddy KGB

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Are you seriously saying Flutie didn't care about winning as much as playing? He played with heart every single week. Tyrod doesn't even compare to Flutie in any aspect of the game. I cannot believe someone actually wrote this. Wow

Yes.  That's exactly what I'm saying.  Flutie cared about one thing:  Flutie.  And the same goes for Tyrod.  Ironically, they both suck and will both be ex-Bills soon.

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Truthfully whatever site you posted in the OP is blocked on my server here so I can't even read whatever stupid stuff people are saying.

I've never posted a tweet in my life.  I think social media is stupid.  And as Happydays pointed out, if there are people roasting Tyrod, I bet most of them are Bills fans. 

I'm sure you're one of the proud ones who tweeted him and just had to post this thread as a source of pride.

On a sidenote, what's the next username you have stored in your vault once this one gets banned?  You're already on your 3rd in 9 months.  Think you'll get to 5 in a year? :flirt:

I'm sorry the plight of a qb you don't know has the bbmb CoT so agitated.  

You and Jm will both live to fight another day.  

The fruitless attacks just make you look worse.  Have a seat young man, revel in reality with the rest of us.  

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

Just now, Gugny said:

Yes.  That's exactly what I'm saying.  Flutie cared about one thing:  Flutie.  And the same goes for Tyrod.  Ironically, they both suck and will both be ex-Bills soon.

Guarantee you that Tyrod's teammates disagree with you. How he handled the benching by supporting Peterman is evidence enough to say that you're 100% wrong. Flutie OTOH was as selfish as they come. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Football is the last reason the Bills are a laughing stock. It’s the Deadspin videos and Tyrod’s replacement throwing 5 picks in one half after the fans called for him to be benched. Most of the NFL likes Tyrod and thinks he is a competent starter.

This is all kinds of wrong in a whole bunch of ways.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Guarantee you that Tyrod's teammates disagree with you. How he handled the benching by supporting Peterman is evidence enough to say that you're 100% wrong. Flutie OTOH was as selfish as they come. 

It lasted 30 !@#$ing minutes.

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Football is the last reason the Bills are a laughing stock. It’s the Deadspin videos and Tyrod’s replacement throwing 5 picks in one half after the fans called for him to be benched. Most of the NFL likes Tyrod and thinks he is a competent starter.

Football is the first reason why the Bills are a laughing stock.  Winners aren't laughing stocks.

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

This is all kinds of wrong in a whole bunch of ways.

Its pretty funny.     He also thought Wentz and Watson were crap.  

Im gonna ask him to send me NFL picks and bet the opposite.    

"The football isn't the embarrassing part"  ??‍♂️????

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Suck, yet, besides Orton, are the only QBs since JK to have a winning record here.

48 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This is just another embarrassing moment for Bills fans. I’ve never seen a fan base attack one of their own players like this. Pathetic.

we're not attacking him, it's just embarrassing for a player who should be a backup is begging for pro bowl votes, while the fans are begging him to throw for more than 200 yards (not even 300) 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

You mean by long time in the league 5 years sitting the bench behind Flacco?  Tyrod didn't start until 2015, and in the past two years, our offense was ranked (DVOA) 10th in 2016 and 9th in 2015.  Tyrod is not the problem.  I'm not saying he is comparable to Drew Brees, but given a system that is more friendly to Tyrod, the offense would be way more productive.  The past two years show this.  This year's Bills offense is the past two years Bills Defense.

Check the w-l record.  Especially on the road and even more so against winning teams.  DVOA means nothing if you don’t win.  Also, tell me one DC in the league that fears Tyrod Taylor.  You can think long and hard and come to the conclusion - none.

Just now, BuffaloBill said:

Check the w-l record.  Especially on the road and even more so against winning teams.  DVOA means nothing if you don’t win.  

Even more specifically, check the DVOA of the passing offense versus the rushing offense. 

Then blame the low passing DVOA on the OC and give credit for the high rushing DVOA to Taylor...because.

1 minute ago, uticaclub said:

we're not attacking him, it's just embarrassing for a player who should be a backup is begging for pro bowl votes, while the fans are begging him to throw for more than 200 yards (not even 300) 

He's ranked around 20th in the league for starters. It's only a small part of his fanbase that thinks he is the worst QB to ever play the game.

53 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This is just another embarrassing moment for Bills fans. I’ve never seen a fan base attack one of their own players like this. Pathetic.

This was a bad move on Taylor's part. You don't ask fans to vote for you and the only reason he made the probowl before was because of multiple QB's dropping out.

39 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s the only one on the team, other than Hauschka’s wife, I’ve seen do it this year. 

I distinctly remember Eric Wood posting a link every year. Incognito too. It isn’t weird at all. But I’ve already spent too much time thinking about this.