Week 13: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Do we know exactly what is wrong with Cordy’s foot/ankle? This is really frustrating. 

Necrotizing fasciitis maybe?

All I can come up with at this point for him to not to getting healthier.

Or he's got that jarius Byrd disease.

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Necrotizing fasciitis maybe?

All I can come up with at this point for him to not to getting healthier.

Or he's got that jarius Byrd disease.

it would be interesting to say the least if that Cordy was quietly protesting/holding out.
I would be surprised.

Odd that the Coaches cannot decide to IR him still. Another roster spot would help the Team i might guess. 

?

9 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

it would be interesting to say the least if that Cordy was quietly protesting/holding out.
I would be surprised.

Odd that the Coaches cannot decide to IR him still. Another roster spot would help the Team i might guess. 

?

Well they apparently want him to play but since he's injured they can't/couldn't cut/trade him but being day to day for several weeks then having no time table at all makes me wonder.

By New England Patriots
The New England Patriots and the Buffalo Bills announce the following player injuries and practice participation.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

DID NOT PARTICIPATE
QB Tom Brady - Achilles
T Marcus Cannon - Ankle
WR Chris Hogan - Shoulder
LB Trevor Reilly - Concussion
OT LaAdrian Waddle - Ankle

LIMITED PARTICIPATION
WR Danny Amendola - Knee
C David Andrews - Illness
LB Marquis Flowers - Knee
DL Trey Flowers - Rib
CB Eric Rowe - Groin
WR Matthew Slater - Hamstring
LB Kyle Van Noy - Calf

FULL PARTICIPATION
No Players ListedRead

BUFFALO BILLS

DID NOT PARTICIPATE
WR Kelvin Benjamin - Knee
T Cordy Glenn - Foot/Ankle
G John Miller - Ankle
TE Nick O'Leary - Back
RB Mike Tolbert - Hamstring
DE Eddie Yarbrough - Chest

LIMITED PARTICIPATION
TE Charles Clay - Knee
WR Jordan Matthews - Knee

FULL PARTICIPATION
FB Patrick DiMarco - Ankle

Patriots Safety Devin McCourty addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Wednesday, November 29 2017. 

Harmon, Hoyer on Tyrod Taylor (1:02)

Duron Harmon and Brian Hoyer speak on what the defense is up against this Sunday when they face Tyrod Taylor.

Bob Socci highlights the Patriots opponent this week, the Buffalo Bills and the difference that Tyrod Taylor, LeSean McCoy and Micah Hyde make.

Kyed: Simplifying the D for Gilmore has helped the Pats

NESN's Doug Kyed joins Bill Barnwell on the Nickel Package to cover the surge of the Patriots' defense, what's going on with Rob Gronkowski and the most important thing that has to happen for the team to be successful the rest of the way.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I wish they could go all blue socks....

honestly i I feel a good tactic for stopping the Pats would for our DEs to get up field 2 yards and just spy/get hands up/jump etc.

80% of Brady’s throws are slants/Quick hooks/Quick outs 

have our DTs do the same. I know everyone talks of getting Brady off his spot but when he throws in 2 seconds it ain’t gonna happen, you ain’t gonna sack him. Now if you have a blitz called fine, go get him. But a 4 man rush you’re just as good getting in the lanes and spying.

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

DID NOT PARTICIPATE
QB Tom Brady - Achilles
T Marcus Cannon - Ankle
WR Chris Hogan - Shoulder
LB Trevor Reilly - Concussion
OT LaAdrian Waddle - Ankle

LIMITED PARTICIPATION
WR Danny Amendola - Knee
C David Andrews - Illness
LB Marquis Flowers - Knee
DL Trey Flowers - Rib
CB Eric Rowe - Groin
WR Matthew Slater - Hamstring
LB Kyle Van Noy - Calf

FULL PARTICIPATION
No Players ListedRead

BUFFALO BILLS

DID NOT PARTICIPATE
WR Kelvin Benjamin - Knee
T Cordy Glenn - Foot/Ankle
G John Miller - Ankle
TE Nick O'Leary - Back
RB Mike Tolbert - Hamstring
DE Eddie Yarbrough - Chest

LIMITED PARTICIPATION
TE Charles Clay - Knee
WR Jordan Matthews - Knee

FULL PARTICIPATION
FB Patrick DiMarco - Ankle

Damn, if only the Bills can force Brady to move awkwardly and pop that Achilles.....could happen

49 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

interesting how the "time to throw" difference is less than 1/2 of a second between Brady and Tyrod, yet Tyrod is 30th

That is such a miniscule amount of difference, yet it apparently makes a huge difference on the field

All this speaks to is, you're comparing two guys with vastly different skill sets and processing abilities. 

28 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That graphic gives me nightmares about hurricane "spaghetti maps".

Who are the people that get paid to watch every single play and document at what point a defender is within 1 yard of a runner? Trying to make football into rocket science!

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

interesting how the "time to throw" difference is less than 1/2 of a second between Brady and Tyrod, yet Tyrod is 30th

That is such a miniscule amount of difference, yet it apparently makes a huge difference on the field

A WR running at 15MPH will travel about 11 feet in a half second.  A rushing lineman will be a couple or few feet further.  At a half-second difference you literally have to run the offense differently than you would otherwise. 

GAME DAY EXPERIENCE INFORMATION: WEEK 13

Gameday_Advisory_Story_Image.jpg

The Buffalo Bills will host the New England Patriots at New Era Field on Sunday, Dec. 3. Here’s a full breakdown of what you need to know.

Abbott Road Closing:  8:00 a.m.

Gates Open: 11:30 a.m.

Gate Giveaway: Panini Trading Cards (limited quantity available)

Pregame: My Cause, My Cleats Presentation

Player Warm-Ups: 11:55 a.m.

Stampede Performance: 12:45 p.m.

Leader of the Charge: Cornelius Bennett and Sam Gash

National Anthem Singer: Alison Peratikos

Kickoff: 1:00 p.m.

By Paul Perillo

The Patriots could choose to protect Tom Brady behind a patchwork offensive line by leaning more heavily on the ground game in Buffalo.

By New England Patriots

Buffalo Bills coaches and players comment on their upcoming game against the New England Patriots.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The Buffalo Bills are just back from Kansas City after their sixth victory of the season but now face the daunting New England Patriots on Sunday for the first time this season. The Patriots have won seven games in a row, so can Sean McDermott's defensive scheme slow down Brady and company to pull a surprise win? 7ABC's Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn break down all angles of the matchup to get you ready for Sunday.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Maybe he just has the scoop because of his reliable LaConjecture Insider Info. 

He must know McD is trying to pull a fast one on BB and not practice Benjamin, only to play him on Sunday.  Belichik would never see that coming!!!! </sarcasm>