We are still a terrible team

The juice

21 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I would say the Bills are a team that had a hot start and then fell off a cliff. We have a new regime that came in and made a lot of moves. I figure whatever we have now that is excellent will be used in building tword the future.

We made some moves that hurt the team now for potential in the future. I figure all will reveal itself in time. If they can take an average roster to a hot start like that maybe they can build a winner when they use that draft ammo. 

Obviously bad happened this season. A borderline playoff team fell short again. It's not wrong to say this team has flaws just don't forget the bright spots. 

The Cowboys and KC also started hot and have cooled off. Living in the Dallas area, I know that the Cowboys have played just as bad as the Bills. They even got blown out by the Chargers on Thanksgiving. This is life in the NFL...

45 minutes ago, Lfod said:

A borderline playoff team fell short again. It's not wrong to say this team has flaws just don't forget the bright spots. 

You do realize that at the moment, the Bill are holding down the 6th seed wild card spot, right?

We haven't fallen short of anything yet.

Chiefs have scored something like 1 TD in their last 30 offensive possessions and that came today against us.

Yes it was nice to get a win and end a 3 game skid but this is still a very bad roster with a subpar starting QB that tried his best to blow the game several times in the 2nd half.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Chiefs have scored something like 1 TD in their last 30 offensive possessions and that came today against us.

Yes it was nice to get a win and end a 3 game skid but this is still a very bad roster with a subpar starting QB that tried his best to blow the game several times in the 2nd half.

subpar starting qb? Peterman held the clipboard today on the bench.

7 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Maybe Peterman would inspire the defense to hold them to no points.

• Haha (+1) 1

I can't figure this team out.  They do enough to roll off 5 wins, then look like the they've never played football before 3 weeks in a row, now they win in KC.  I'm happy they did, just not sure what to expect anymore.  Whatever, they beat my expected wins for the year, so here's hoping I'm wrong and this team ends the drought. Godspeed.

9 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Please go to your own board.

1 minute ago, Jigsaw2112 said:

I can't figure this team out.  They do enough to roll off 5 wins, then look like the they've never played football before 3 weeks in a row, now they win in KC.  I'm happy they did, just not sure what to expect anymore.  Whatever, they beat my expected wins for the year, so here's hoping I'm wrong and this team ends the drought. Godspeed.

How do the bookies figure out the line for most NFL teams this year?  I feel as though there are so many unpredictable teams that a lot of money could be made by picking a few "upsets" each week.

11 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

not throwing it like....5 ints throwing it..   i see your humbleness was short lived.   

Just now, Comebackkid said:

not throwing it like....5 ints throwing it..   i see your humbleness was short lived.   

Peterman having a terrible debut has nothing to do with Taylor being the same guy he's always been which is why he was benched last week in the first place.

I just wish Taylor fans could see the obvious, he's a game manager at best and that's exactly what he did today against another team in the midst of a collapse.

8 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Peterman having a terrible debut has nothing to do with Taylor being the same guy he's always been which is why he was benched last week in the first place.

I just wish Taylor fans could see the obvious, he's a game manager at best and that's exactly what he did today against another team in the midst of a collapse.

I don’t think anyone is a “Taylor fan.” We are dealing with the hand that has been dealt. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I don’t think anyone is a “Taylor fan.” We are dealing with the hand that has been dealt. 

Seriously, nobody thinks we have the long term answer at QB right now. TT juat happens to be the best we have, even playing in an offense that doesnt play to his strengths.