Thankful for her life

You all have had a loved one pass and it is most difficult.  They say my Mom is passing on tonight or tomorrow.  I had this wonderful woman for almost 64 years( boy I'm old) Well it's hard not to cry and feel bad but she was an angel on earth and God wants her back.  She will now join Dad and my husband.  I hope they have a great long time before I join them.  Happy Thanksgiving.

• Sad 9

Prayers for your mom and for you ... Losing a loved one especially during the holidays is difficult. I'm thankful that both of my parents, in their early 80's are relatively healthy. Unfortunately my wife's mother was just diagnosed with mesothelioma so things aren't overly joyous today as we're all afraid of what's coming.

Stay positive and just think of all the great times that you've shared. Again prayers to her and to you.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. The only advice I can give is to be with her until the end. She will know you were there and how much you loved her. As well as give her purpose knowing how great you turned out and how much she loved you back. 

1 hour ago, #89 said:

You all have had a loved one pass and it is most difficult.  They say my Mom is passing on tonight or tomorrow.  I had this wonderful woman for almost 64 years( boy I'm old) Well it's hard not to cry and feel bad but she was an angel on earth and God wants her back.  She will now join Dad and my husband.  I hope they have a great long time before I join them.  Happy Thanksgiving.

On the bright side, she's not lost under the couch with your uncle...

• Haha (+1) 1

She is now gone.  I was hoping for tomorrow because today was her granddaughter 18 birthday and I didn't want this to be a sad time for her. She fought til the end and I'm so,  so thankful for her life.  She was a kind giving soul & a beautiful woman inside and out.  She loved Steve Tasker and would say hi to the TV when his West Herr ads came on.  Said Steve reminded her of my brother Jim and Steve was always kind to Mom.

• Sad 2