Week 12: Chiefs' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

4 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

The little trade value Tyrod has should be at a complete zero by seasons end IMO. I will surprised if he finishes the season healthy.

Him sitting on the bench was pumping up his trade value now if he plays like he did the Saints game they won't even get a bag of donuts for him IMO.

Without question, you're in the minority.  

4 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

The little trade value Tyrod has should be at a complete zero by seasons end IMO. I will surprised if he finishes the season healthy.

Him sitting on the bench was pumping up his trade value now if he plays like he did the Saints game they won't even get a bag of donuts for him IMO.

....not sure why he would have any trade value....Dennison has pretty much telegraphed he is NOT part of the 2018 "master plan" with some of his offensive (yes, VERY) play calling that fails to capitalize on TT's mobility.......with a $6 mil roster bonus due in March, I'd guess his release is a done deal, so why not wait versus surrendering a pick?....

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

First of all, Tyrod has no trade value because the Bills have made clear he's not in their forward plans.  They owe him a $6M roster bonus on the 3rd day of the new league year.  Tyrod can play lights out, Tyrod can sit on the bench, Tyrod can play badly, and it will have zippo effect on his trade value.  The Bills are not going to give him that roster bonus, and any team interested is gonna sit tight and wait for the Turk to come visit and cut him free, into their palms.

Second of all, Tyrod has a 2.5 yr body of work - good and bad.  Just as some don't want Peterman to be judged on 30 minutes of work, neither should Tyrod be.  And by teams that are interested, he won't be, because they can watch the film and see to what extent the Bills awful D, and failure to make coverage adjustments on O, were responsible.   Did Tyrod play badly, yes, but was it all on him, no way, not on either side of the ball.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Preston Brown has played 99% of defensive snaps. He is the biggest reason this defense stinks. Please play Milano. Look at the Panthers defense. What makes them work is the fact that they have a LB in the middle that can run and cover. Please bench Brown and play the guy that can run.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not even close to being true. 

It's not true, but at the same time some All-22 analysis I've seen shows that Preston Brown has looked responsible for some gap coverage errors that have led to big gashing runs.  For whatever reason, he doesn't seem 100% on top of his role in this D scheme at all times.

I feel confident in this upcoming game. Mcdermott is a great coach and will make sure Tyrod Taylor will be a great QB, and work with Nathan Peterman. Everyone needs to get rid of their nasty attitude and have some positive thoughts for the team. You aren't a true fan if you feel the need to hate on the Bills. Stay strong!

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's not true, but at the same time some All-22 analysis I've seen shows that Preston Brown has looked responsible for some gap coverage errors that have led to big gashing runs.  For whatever reason, he doesn't seem 100% on top of his role in this D scheme at all times.

Because he is slower then a sloth

Cautiously optimistic.

This Chiefs team is 1-4 over their last four, including losing to the GIANTs when coming off of their bye week.  Tyrod is back, but Dareus is still in Jacksonville.  Arrowhead is always a tough place to play, and adding Revis today certainly won't hurt their defense.

Our last three game performance is as irrelevant as our first seven, and same for the Chiefs.  We are the weaker of the two teams and they are playing at home, but it is close enough that a decent performance from the defense, a solid Tyrod, and a big Shady and we have a great chance.  I don't think McD's defense gets shredded for the fourth straight game, and I think KC's run defense bodes well for Shady.

18 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Because he is slower then a sloth

Not at all relevant prior to the snap.  It is crystal clear from the all-22 I was mentioning, he simply didn't adjust his assignment and position to react to the offense moving pre-snap, so he wound up in the wrong position and needing to try to catch up to the play.

IMHO that's often behind a player who is "too slow" - it's not that he's too slow, it's that he's not where he should be for the play.  The archetypal "slower than a tree sloth" player was Jim Leonard, who made a career out of reading opponent's offenses like a book and always being in the right position to make the best use of what speed he had.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not at all relevant prior to the snap.  It is crystal clear from the all-22 I was mentioning, he simply didn't adjust his assignment and position to react to the offense moving pre-snap, so he wound up in the wrong position and needing to try to catch up to the play.

IMHO that's often behind a player who is "too slow" - it's not that he's too slow, it's that he's not where he should be for the play.  The archetypal "slower than a tree sloth" player was Jim Leonard, who made a career out of reading opponent's offenses like a book and always being in the right position to make the best use of what speed he had.

Smarts can go a rather long ways.

That why i had hope for Ragland honestly.

But mentally slow is just too hard to Coach imho

29 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

why would anyone put money on the bills? 

easy bet on the chiefs, gravy

....Arrowhead "Sea of Red" is NOT a favorable venue especially with KC's losing streak......a major, MAJOR upset here could be a W that turns the tide though....get your Rosary beads ready.........

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Arrowhead "Sea of Red" is NOT a favorable venue especially with KC's losing streak......a major, MAJOR upset here could be a W that turns the tide though....get your Rosary beads ready.........

my hopes went down the drain for this season. they pulled me in again and let the fans down. it has been a good lesson, yet another hard one for me. until I see 75% of the roster upgraded, including the man under center, I will hold off any and all hope going forward.

could be a long wait...

On 11/19/2017 at 9:20 PM, Domdab99 said:

you know, for a while there, I really thought McD and Beane had a legitimate, long-term plan. Now it seems that they are just randomly clicking buttons. 

yo back off mcdermott

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

damn everyone said kc

112217-ir-kcchart.jpg

112217-ir-bufchart.jpg

PRACTICE PARTICIPATION:
Did Not Participate in Practice (DNP)
Limited Participation (LP) = less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitions
Full Participation (FP) = 100% of a player’s normal repetitions

GAME STATUS:
Out = Will Not Play
Doubtful = Unlikely to Play
Questionable = Uncertain if Player will Play

Andy Reid, Matt Nagy, Bob Sutton and Alex Smith spoke to the media Wednesday

Here are some numbers to keep in mind

Pro football on Thanksgiving Day is steeped in tradition ... It goes all the way back to the 1920s, like a famous game in 1920, when Cardinals punter Paddy Driscoll did everything he could to kick away from the most important rookie in NFL history, the Bears' Red Grange. The Lions started entertaining foes on Turkey Day every year starting in 1934, facing that same Chicago team (with Grange in his last year). After a brief hiatus during World War II, the holiday tradition resumed with the Lions hosting the Rams in 1945. That would be a day known for Jim Benton posting over 300 yards receiving. That record would stand until the Chiefs' Stephone Paige broke it 40 years later. It wasn't until 1969 that Detroit hosted the Vikings, a game where the weather conditions got progressively worse until the field was covered in snow in the second half.

28ssbk9.jpg

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

my hopes went down the drain for this season. they pulled me in again and let the fans down. it has been a good lesson, yet another hard one for me. until I see 75% of the roster upgraded, including the man under center, I will hold off any and all hope going forward.

could be a long wait...

b15d5909f437d7cb2eb153fedd3990c6.jpg

Rather than risk another meltdown with the Bills still in the midst of the playoff race, coach Sean McDermott had little choice but to reverse course at quarterback.

that's funny. like changing QB is going to keep them in the midst. no, they'll continue to melt down losing sunday and then after the humiliation at home dec 2nd the door will finally be shut on any ridiculous playoffs talk.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973