Week 12: Chiefs' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

18 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Keep the cards close to the chest on this one. No need to really announce it. I'm pulling for TT but I have a weird feeling it may just be Joe Webb

hahaha.......nothing says TANK bigger than JOE WEBB.....the ego in Mcdoufus would actually do a bonehead move like this...

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i would put the kid in again. you already know what you got with Taylor. 

Why would you want this??  I was excited to see if a spark could happen but than the game happened......all that putting peterman in again (esp at arrowhead) is gonna kill his confidence to no end.....than again this is such a bills thing to do with young new QB's......

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i would put the kid in again. you already know what you got with Taylor. 

Agreed  the lame duck scenario for TT only delays the inevitable.   

Nate will struggle like most rookies

do. 

The question is how bad or good is he really.  

2 minutes ago, JPP said:

Why would you want this??  I was excited to see if a spark could happen but than the game happened......all that putting peterman in again (esp at arrowhead) is gonna kill his confidence to no end.....than again this is such a bills thing to do with young new QB's......

The optimist in me says 

what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.  

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

do. 

The optimist in me says 

Well that just what may happen if you throw this kid back into the fire......Chargers was a friggin bonfire compared the to the furnace that arrowhead will be.....but we shall see @ McDiddlies presser i think at 1pm tomorrow?

13 minutes ago, JPP said:

Well that just what may happen if you throw this kid back into the fire......Chargers was a friggin bonfire compared the to the furnace that arrowhead will be.....but we shall see @ McDiddlies presser i think at 1pm tomorrow?

Like the coach said. 

It is a calculated risk.  

His job his decision 

ours is but to B word or cheer 

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Like the coach said. 

It is a calculated risk.  

His job his decision 

ours is but to B word or cheer 

I have 3 words for you.......JOE FRIGGIN WEBB......just got a little funny feeling about this......

David Carr: Chiefs' ceiling higher with Mahomes

I know this sounds crazy, but there's a case for Patrick Mahomes, who played well in the preseason, to start in place of Smith as the playoffs near. The Chiefs gave up a third-rounder and next year's first to draft Mahomes, viewing him as their franchise quarterback of the future. He's a gunslinger who adds another dimension in the pass game when a) the weather worsens, and b) they're trying to go head to head with the AFC's best offenses.

It's definitely possible the Chiefs could find themselves in a Nathan Peterman situation, especially if they don't handle the timing of the switch well. We don't know. What I do know, though, is we can expect the same ending to the Chiefs' story if they don't change up their cast of characters.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

do. 

The optimist in me says 

that does not prove out statistically.

another bad outing, you lose the rest of the Team and Nathan goes back to wetting the bed and relearning potty training.

don't break the kid please, if it ha not already occurred. I would sooner start Webb.

nothing but bad coming

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The continual gashing up the gut has to be addressed somehow.

I thought Deandre was going to fix that.

i think it is more gap awareness between D-line and LBs. stay diligent. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

another bad outing, you lose the rest of the Team and Nathan goes back to wetting the bed and relearning potty training.

don't break the kid please, if it ha not already occurred. I would sooner start Webb.

nothing but bad coming

I thought Deandre was going to fix that.

i think it is more gap awareness between D-line and LBs. stay diligent. 

He didn't get enough snaps to make an impact and lack of size among the other DTs is definitely a factor. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

nothing but bad coming

I don’t want to break the kid either 

If he survives he will be stronger for it.  

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I don’t want to break the kid either 

If he survives he will be stronger for it.  

Big If , my Friend.

I want Peterman to succeed long term, if only a sa solid back up.

another game like that, and the Chiefs will bring it, and he will be in the Bills Trauma center

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Big If , my Friend.

I want Peterman to succeed long term, if only a sa solid back up.

another game like that, and the Chiefs will bring it, and he will be in the Bills Trauma center

Then the OLine better get its stuff in order and fast.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

On 11/20/2017 at 3:18 PM, ScottLaw said:

Lol. Probably. 

Im interested to see if the defense can force a punt.

When I heard the team motto for this year was gonna be "it starts with One", Silly me - I never thought it might mean "starts with one PUNT"

44 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Then the OLine better get its stuff in order and fast. 

:doh:

Because they've been capable of better and just slacking all year for Taylor?

• Like (+1) 1

I might be a glutton for punishment, but I want Peterman to start.

I think TT gives us a marginally better chance to win (from like 10% to 20%), but I know what he is and I know this team isn't going places with him as the starter (unless everything else on the team is elite, which it isn't).

Could Peterman be the answer? Before last week, I would have said probably not;  now I will say I very very much doubt it. However, I need more than one start against some very talented pass rushers to know for sure. What do we have to lose? If he bombs, at least I will feel confident this team will do everything it can to get a franchise QB in the draft.

40 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

When I heard the team motto for this year was gonna be "it starts with One", Silly me - I never thought it might mean "starts with one PUNT"

:doh:

Because they've been capable of better and just slacking all year for Taylor?

They were able to run the ball. heck even Tolbert was getting yards that mattered. yes. its true. I think he scored a TD once even !

16 minutes ago, nbbillsfan said:

I might be a glutton for punishment, but I want Peterman to start.

I think TT gives us a marginally better chance to win (from like 10% to 20%), but I know what he is and I know this team isn't going places with him as the starter (unless everything else on the team is elite, which it isn't).

Could Peterman be the answer? Before last week, I would have said probably not;  now I will say I very very much doubt it. However, I need more than one start against some very talented pass rushers to know for sure. What do we have to lose? If he bombs, at least I will feel confident this team will do everything it can to get a franchise QB in the draft.

you are fully aware gluttony is a sin is some disciplines?

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

They were able to run the ball. heck even Tolbert was getting yards that mattered. yes. its true. I think he scored a TD once even !

Well, they were able to run the ball at times last Sunday.  We tied our 2nd best rushing YPG for the season. 

But Taylor hasn't exactly been comfy back there in the pocket at any point.

It is a point that San Diego, I mean Los Angeles has one of the best pass rushes in the league, and generally sound in pass defense, right up there next to the Saints.  KC, not so much, and their rushing D not so stout.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

55 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

In a much more hostile environment that is Arrowhead?  Sure he can. 

CompleteAggravatingAchillestang-max-14mb

If the O-Line learns to block (as well not let free runners) and Dennison learn how to call the game. Along forcing a punt. Stopping the run.

We might have a chance lol. Everything gets killed if not, not even Tyrod or Peterman can do it sorry it's the fact right now.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

If the O-Line learns to block (as well not let free runners) and Dennison learn how to call the game. Along forcing a punt. 

We might have a chance lol. Everything gets killed if not, not even Tyrod or Peterman sorry it's the fact right now.

There's always a chance, but I wouldn't bet the house on it given the trend.