Goodwin played today after losing his son

http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/goodwin-tragedy-please-pray-goodwin-family

“(We) had to prematurely deliver him early this morning around 4 a.m.,” Goodwin wrote in a post on Instagram. “Although we are hurt, I am grateful for the experience and grateful that God blessed me with a wife as courageous and resilient as Morgan.

Damn, man.

49 minutes ago, Strethor said:

Goodwin's character is unrivaled - one of the best guys in the league. Praying for him and his family 

He's a prime example of the fact that human beings aren't just good or bad.

There are great things about the guy........his love and devotion to his handicapped sister.....and his willingness to risk loss of great wealth to chase his track dreams.

On the other hand........he BLATANTLY lied to the Bills about his stated intention to focus on football during the draft process.........stole money for 3 years, refusing to play with any injury that might slow his track game down......which was nearly any leg injury........ knowing that he wouldn't be cut because of his cheap contract and potential.........then didn't even train a lick for football in the 2016 offseason.    Extremely selfish and manipulative behavior.   I know the NFL is a tough business but he royally f*cked Bills fans.   Dude has special talent......never applied it in Buffalo.  I'm a little surprised he's giving any effort figured he'd mail it in after he cashed his signing bonus check.

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It's starting to look more and more that we did have good weapons in Goodwin, Wood and Watkins but just didn't have a QB to pass them the ball.

He got them the ball.........they just couldn't stay healthy in Buffalo.

Lucky to have one of them on the field at a time last year.........but late in the season with the playoffs on the line Woods and Watkins were back healthy and Taylor was hitting them all over the field..........franchise offensive yardage record that day.   Mmmmmmmmm n then they benched him to get a peek at Cardale and EJ.