Your brother plays on Saints, who do you root for?

I just saw a blurb that most all of Tre White's family is from Louisiana and Saints fans. And many of them will still be rooting for the Saints. 

It's kind of an interesting conundrum. If your brother or cousin was an NFL player and on the Saints, in a big game, would you root for the Bills to win or the Saints to win?

I think if it were me, and my brother was on the Saints I would root for them.

My cousin? The Bills.  :P

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I just saw a blurb that most all of Tre White's family is from Louisiana and Saints fans. And many of them will still be rooting for the Saints. 

It's kind of an interesting conundrum. If your brother or cousin was an NFL player and on the Saints, in a big game, would you root for the Bills to win or the Saints to win?

Root for a great game on both sides. 

My wife is a Bills fan and a Saints fan. 

10 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Bills but would root for player to do well individually 

Edited by YoloinOhio

43 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I had some good friends play against the Bills (I was in one’s wedding). Bills every time and unapologetic about it

If you have an immediate family member or spouse that plays for a that is not the team you've been a fan of, then you're allowed to have two teams for the entirety of the player's time with the team(s). It's more acceptable to root for the family member's team first, the other team second.

Extended family member is not acceptable except under special circumstances (he was raised in the same household, was like a brother to you, etc.)

It's in the Fandom rulebook.

Edited by Wayne Arnold
  • Like (+1) 1