Cordy Glenn injured AGAIN.

Bad ankles are a B word. Especially if its a tendon or nothing to do with the bones.  It always comes back after activity.  I have the same thing. I don't want to do surgery, but if I play basketball, or even walk the treadmill, the next day Im very tender, and if I go again, the next day is full on pain.  Im not a professional player obviously, but I understand his pain and he should get surgery and get It over with if that's an option.

Doesn't look good for Glenn on Sunday and this oline had their two best games of the season against the Bucs and Raiders with him playing.

All the stars are certainly aligning for another disappointment on Sunday but still don't think we were going to beat the Saints anyway even at full strength.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Doesn't look good for Glenn on Sunday and this oline had their two best games of the season against the Bucs and Raiders with him playing.

All the stars are certainly aligning for another disappointment on Sunday but still don't think we were going to beat the Saints anyway even at full strength.

Wow, you're just a beacon of optimism and positivity. Save the "realist" argument because all you're doing here is projecting. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, blacklabel said:

Wow, you're just a beacon of optimism and positivity. Save the "realist" argument because all you're doing here is projecting. 

He's a troll. He tries to spin his feeble attempts of trolling as him being a "realist". I think he'd be taken more seriously if he did not try to claim Miami as a force to be reckon with. 

3 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Do you have hatred for the Bills only or is the mafia also included?

44 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Hatred is a pretty strong word, frustrated and disappointed would be more appropriate.

Also no hatred towards Bills mafia or the Italian mafia since that's my heritage.

You have a strong way of expressing frustration.

53 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Hatred is a pretty strong word, frustrated and disappointed would be more appropriate.

Also no hatred towards Bills mafia or the Italian mafia since that's my heritage.

Wise answer, especially in public like this. :)

3 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

I was wondering that myself

At 265 pounds my knees would scream when I ran

When I got to 230 my knees would occasionally hurt

Now at 210 pounds they feel much better

My knees hurt and I'm 185 (ish) 

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Dude...nice job losing 55 lbs.

What he said