Cordy Glenn injured AGAIN.

Cordy will be moved for at least a 3rd in the offseason.  They couldn't deal a "franchise LT" in the middle of a "playoff push".  Unfortunately Dennison came in doing his best Wrex Ryan impression and felt the need to overhaul a blocking scheme that had produced a top 5 rushing offense for THREE consecutive seasons... It would be nice if this front office could hire some competent coaches who know how to work, with what works!

56 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If he doesn't play Sunday, he's just as much of a pus.sy as Sam Watkins and they should cut his ass.

I would love to see you take 1 hit--just 1-- from a 250 pound NFL linebacker rushing at full steam. It bet you'd scream and cry.

Edited by MURPHD6
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Hindsight is 20/20.  You know if he was healthy and traded it would be people complaining up and down.

I agree they would have but he would be gone and taken his injury history along with him. my thought is he'll be gone anyway in the off season so there's that.

3 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

I would love to see you take 1 hit--just 1-- from a 250 pound NFL linebacker rushing at full steam. It bet you'd scream and cry.

I bet if I was a professional offensive lineman I wouldn't scream and cry.

But alas ... I am not ... which I think you knew ... so your post was kind of stupid.

4 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

or require a change of pants.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Just heard it on WGR.

How useful is a talented person who can't stay on the field? Shoulda traded him while they could have.

I would say he's injured still....never completely healed.

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

should of traded him when they had the chance. bad decision on beanes part.

Should have...and how do you know they could have traded him?

5 minutes ago, nucci said:

Should have...and how do you know they could have traded him?

oh I don't know. I said should have and likely will this off season, hopefully. they don't need an injury prone player, regardless of talent. he was worthless against the jets (along with the rest of the line).

Just now, hondo in seattle said:

Gug, you're a little harsh considering you have no idea how serious the injury actually is or what medical advice he may be receiving.  

I don't care.  He's paid enough to play through injury, regardless of the severity.

WTH is wrong with you? This is a chronic condition he's been dealing with off and on for years. There is nothing new here. I thought Glenn had a new injury. But, no, just someone recycling an old story but with a misleading title. Seems like you needed an excuse to start a thread.