First coach fired is going to be......

BmarvB

On 11/6/2017 at 7:41 PM, KelsaysLunchbox said:

I know being a fan of the Bills, we tend to forget that MAKING the playoffs isn't really the goal year after year. After making the playoffs year after year and never advancing it's time to move on. 

I don't see him being the first one gone as someone is surely going to pull the trigger before the end of the season. Bengals will be classy and let him resign at the end of this season is my best bet.

Did you just use the words “Bengals” and “classy” in the same sentence?:o

I think McAdoo and Koetter are dead men walking.  Which goes first is a toss up.  Going to say Koetter only because I think the Giants would not like the look of being reactionary and firing a guy midseason.  

If there is a Head Coach who should survive out of the obvious firing candidates I think it's Hue Jackson.  That laughable front office set up should be blown away on the nearest gust of wind.  Take their moneyball and sod back off to baseball.  

Ben McAdoo 'Has Lost This Team,' Giants 'Giving Up,' Anonymous Players Say

According to ESPN's Josina Anderson, a pair of anonymous New York Giants players reached out to her recently and criticized head coach Ben McAdoo for losing the locker room.

Another player told Anderson: "Guys are giving up on the season, and nothing's being done. Guys just don't care anymore."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2743263-ben-mcadoo-has-lost-this-team-giants-giving-up-anonymous-players-say

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think McAdoo and Koetter are dead men walking.  Which goes first is a toss up.  Going to say Koetter only because I think the Giants would not like the look of being reactionary and firing a guy midseason.  

If there is a Head Coach who should survive out of the obvious firing candidates I think it's Hue Jackson.  That laughable front office set up should be blown away on the nearest gust of wind.  Take their moneyball and sod back off to baseball.  

I'm still laughing at how they botched that AJ McCarron trade.  That franchise reminds me of the Bengals in the 90's.

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm still laughing at how they botched that AJ McCarron trade.  That franchise reminds me of the Bengals in the 90's.

It was reported that the GM intentionally didn't submit the paperwork. He and Jackson are at odds. The report also was the owner was livid due to the fact the GM pulled that sh*t. He'll be looking for a job at year's end. 

2 hours ago, H2o said:

It was reported that the GM intentionally didn't submit the paperwork. He and Jackson are at odds. The report also was the owner was livid due to the fact the GM pulled that sh*t. He'll be looking for a job at year's end. 

They'd be better off having Dennis Leary and Kevin Costner run the team.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Albwan said:

worse part about the giants i fear, is they are going to step right into

another franchise qb.. some nfl franchises are as lucky as %$%$

I recall people saying similar things about the Colts.

41 minutes ago, Fetou said:

I recall people saying similar things about the Colts.

It's the Manning factor....Peyton gets hurt and shazaam, Luck shows up. Eli gets benched and Darnold will drop in their laps...

On 11/6/2017 at 2:32 PM, frostbitmic said:

Hue Jackson ... last year he wanted Wentz but the front office peed in his Wheaties. This year he wanted Watson but the front office again soaked his Wheaties. Seems he knows what he wants but the idiots above him are clueless. The Browns should keep him and kill off the front office.

Marvin Lewis ... Ownership loves him like a son, the only way he gets replaced as HC is if he gets promoted to a front office job.

McAdoo ... might be canned after his next loss. His team has quit on him.

Pagano ... Is it his fault or the front office that they won't build a line to protect Luck ? ... Whoever it is should be drawn and quartered.

Pray Cleveland fires Hugh and the Bills replace Rico with him...

Edited by LABILLBACKER