Woods, watkins TDs

Foreigner

Just now, joesixpack said:

Wonder why they didn't put up those numbers here? You know why. SAY IT.

Sure, the QB.  We're all hoping we get our baby Jesus QB next year.  One with laser accuracy, a cannon arm, football sense oozing out his ears, and a LOW CAP NUMBER.

Gee, what would go great with a QB like that?  Maybe league best talent at WR? 

We'll get the QB next year, he'll look like Goff did last season, and we'll all be bitchin he doesn't have anyone to throw to.  Welcome to year 19 of the rebuild.

Just now, Perry Turtle said:

Sure, the QB.  We're all hoping we get our baby Jesus QB next year.  One with laser accuracy, a cannon arm, football sense oozing out his ears, and a LOW CAP NUMBER.

Gee, what would go great with a QB like that?  Maybe league best talent at WR? 

We'll get the QB next year, he'll look like Goff did last season, and we'll all be bitchin he doesn't have anyone to throw to.  Welcome to year 19 of the rebuild.

Hate to break it to you, this staff won't survive another year with Tyrod.  And we're likely to hit 19 with him in the lineup anyway.

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Hate to break it to you, this staff won't survive another year with Tyrod.  And we're likely to hit 19 with him in the lineup anyway.

Yeah, you're not breaking it to me.  I'm resigned to the streak easily breaking two decades.

And even if they do dump Taylor, based on their current personnel decisions, I don't trust 'em to find the baby Jesus QB.  These guys had Deshaun Watson served up to them in the draft this year and passed him up, probably due to culture or process or something stupid like that.

Edited by Perry Turtle

Even Tom Savage was the starter this year in Houston. 

He Tyrod'd his first half and the coaches immediately had enough. 

TT hasn't been as bad as he was today. It was an all time low. 

Blame the line, the offensive play calling...but Tyrod looked totally unprepared out there. 

If you know you are going to be running for your life - why aren't your plays designed as such?  Roll out?  Bottleg!!!  Play action!!!

55 minutes ago, CanadianFan said:

I'm so happy for Woods and Watkins. They paid their dues in Buffalo. Now they prosper in Hollywood!

Me, too. Don’t understand why every Bills fan wouldn’t wish them the best. 

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Wow another 3 targets for Sammy.  The DB covering him was either 10 yards off so an easy completion or Watkins beat him at the line and Goff didn't look his way.  For 2+ quarters Goff was actually lousy and then things clicked.

I am sure he is taking credit for Woods’ Big day— it was his decoy skills at work!! 

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Wow another 3 targets for Sammy.  The DB covering him was either 10 yards off so an easy completion or Watkins beat him at the line and Goff didn't look his way.  For 2+ quarters Goff was actually lousy and then things clicked.

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I am sure he is taking credit for Woods’ Big day— it was his decoy skills at work!! 

I'll bet he's pissed that his team is 7-2 and headed for a playoff berth.  

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Me, too. Don’t understand why every Bills fan wouldn’t wish them the best. 

Woods?  Sure;  good player, hard worker, doesn't whine like a little B word.

The other one?  Meh....no real reason to expend the effort.