Why does this happen after EVERY loss?

njbuff

Did you honestly think the Bills were going 14-2?

I am not using the Thursday night thing as an excuse for the Bills, but it was a GREAT help for the Jets. The Jets were coming off as bad a loss as you can possibly have against Atlanta and they had NO TIME to even think about it. They were seething and it showed.

Give credit to the opponent for being ready and smacking the Bills in the mouth. It happens, move on.

The Bills have 10 days to get ready for NO and they may have some healthy bodies to boot for the NO game.

Being 1-3 on the road does concern me and if the wanna be playing after 16 games they need to start putting up W's on a he road. Home wins alone won't cut it.

Relax and come back to us. They lost a game to the Jets. Move on and get ready for NO in your building.

• Like (+1) 1

I went into this season with no expectations, and quite frankly I didn't think we would win much but wanted to see how this new staff would do. I am pleased so far with the direction of this team.

Edited by Bray Wyatt

You need to win those AFC games, i.e. Bengals and Jets.... this team will likely be in the race for a Wildcard, and a win against the Jets who may end up in the race sure wold help. Thats what pisses me off, that and the sloppy **** effort.

Every team has looked like **** at some point this year, even the mighty Pats and Chiefs. WTF?

Contextually speaking, getting smoked by the Jets is worse than getting smoked by Baltimore.

Also contextually speaking, this isn't the first time we've seen something like this happen...is it?

Most people are consistent with their fandom.

You just see the boo birds come out after a loss.

This was the first game the Bills didn't look like themselves since McDermott took over. They looked like a Rex team again.

Its gonna happen from time to time. Even the best teams put up a stinker now and then. Gotta bounce back against the Saints on home turf. I think they can, but we'll see.

This was a game they needed on so many fronts. They were dominated on both sides by the Jets. THE JETS! Yeah, short week on the road against a division rival riding high after a win. Don't care, you have to win that game. If it was NE, Philly, KC, Pitt or Seattle you can live with it. Those are caliber teams. They were dominated by the Jets! Let that sink in.

The bar was raised after a win at Atlanta and a home destruction of Oakland.

It's time people started to expect to win as opposed to simply hoping. And playing the Jets (who BTW have Josh McCown starting at QB) shouldn't be a "hope" to win match up.

Now, Buffalo has a four game stretch that will define their season and splitting those will be a tough task.

Edited by BillsVet

This was a game they needed on so many fronts. They were dominated on both sides by the Jets. THE JETS! Yeah, short week on the road against a division rival riding high after a win. Don't care, you have to win that game. If it was NE, Philly, KC, Pitt or Seattle you can live with it. Those are caliber teams. They were dominated by the Jets! Let that sink in.

They also lost twice to the Jets last year.

Contextually speaking, getting smoked by the Jets is worse than getting smoked by Baltimore.

Also contextually speaking, this isn't the first time we've seen something like this happen...is it?

Why? There is no reason to say this other than to pile on.

Not for nothing, I think the Jets are a WAY better team than the Ravens. But away offseason expectations, they mean nothing. The Jets have been in every game this year outside of the Raider game. They are real competition for a wildcard

Every AFC playoff team will have had at least one game that looked this bad, especially the wildcards.

The Bills are still in position for a wild card if season ended today. And look at the teams behind us....Dolphins, Chargers, Broncos, Ravens, Jets...not exactly murderers row...

Not for nothing, I think the Jets are a WAY better team than the Ravens. But away offseason expectations, they mean nothing. The Jets have been in every game this year outside of the Raider game. They are real competition for a wildcard

I never thought I'd read that. You seriously believe the Jets are better than the Ravens?