Mike Irvin dropping bombs...

McBean

Irvin just said it best...

This was your opportunity Buffalo to prove to the world you belong in the upper class of the AFC. You showed us the answer tonight...you arent ready.

So embarrassing.

Benjamin trade seems like a waste now.

Worst Ive felt since 2004 Tommy Maddox game.

Its one game.

If anything it proved the Bills arent a top AFC team. They are between a .500 to 10 win team in all likelihood.

Lacking talent in some key positions hurts them.

Trading Dareus in the middle of the season was dumb. Hopefully the trend of runnin at will on our defense does not continue with Dareus gone. That was heart wrenching to watch.

were they running at will only 1/3 of the time because thats all dareus was playing, and tbey didnt miss him last week....

Its one game.

If anything it proved the Bills arent a top AFC team. They are between a .500 to 10 win team in all likelihood.

Lacking talent in some key positions hurts them.

Trading Dareus in the middle of the season was dumb. Hopefully the trend of runnin at will on our defense does not continue with Dareus gone. That was heart wrenching to watch.

Dareus was eating cap space and was one misconduct away from a 10 game suspension. Good riddance.

Enough with this **** about dareus. Go become a jags fan.

Irvin just said it best...

This was your opportunity Buffalo to prove to the world you belong in the upper class of the AFC. You showed us the answer tonight...you arent ready.

So embarrassing.

Benjamin trade seems like a waste now.

Worst Ive felt since 2004 Tommy Maddox game.

dont they still have Benjamin next year? How is it a waste when everyone keeps going on how they need better WRs and they have so many picks? Are they really going to miss an additional 3rd and a 7th pick?

Its easy to kick someone when theyre down. I mean it is the best time to do so, but Irvin has the IQ of a spoon.

In fairness, he was talking us up before the game and predicted us to win.

Pre-game he gave notice, saying the analysts all had a good chance to see what the Bills are all about, playing right in front of them...

You really can't fault his post game comments, based on what he saw tonight.

He hates the Bills anyway, going back to the Superbowl teams.

If they couldnt stop little people, big world Powell and Forte, Ingram and Kamara are going to have a field day.

This just means we have to beat the Pats twice. Wouldn't shock me if we did. Flame away. I know, Brady is perfect. Screw that!

Irvin is an idiot.

Josh McCown just carved up this defense.

I repeat, Josh McCown.

Tom Brady will throw for 800.

2011 certainly looms large because we were also 5-2 before being destroyed by the Jets in the first of 7 straight losses.

Regardless this team has been trash in division play going 3-7 in the last 10 games. We aren't winning a wildcard if we can't even break even in division games and don't look like that will be the case this year with 4 games left against the pats and dolphins who were both playoff teams last year.

2011 certainly looms large because we were also 5-2 before being destroyed by the Jets in the first of 7 straight losses.

Regardless this team has been trash in division play going 3-7 in the last 10 games. We aren't winning a wildcard if we can't even break even in division games and don't look like that will be the case this year with 4 games left against the pats and dolphins who were both playoff teams last year.

that juggernaut dolphins offence should scare everybody, no way the Bills have a chance against them.

They swept us last year. And they are a better team than the Jets this year.

Best case is 1-1 against them especially since we can't win on the road.

they swept them last year because of the guy who is now an Eagle ra all over them. They aren't the same team as last year and they can't score points. Even though they had a bad game today, this is still a good defence that should be able to hold back that juggernaut offence of there's you know, the one their coach keeps raving about

I think the Bills pulling off some wins by good defense and turnovers gave fans hope. The lack of talent on offense was glaring tonight. Benjamin and Clay will help but I think they are a season or two from being a contender.

What? the defense was just as bad as the offense. Couldn t tackle, stop the run, get any pressure, stop a 40 yr old man from running. A !@#$ing total embarrassment on all fronts, the coaches included and probably especially. A trainwreck tire fire national spectacle. Don t even dare try to hang this one on any one element or person.

Its easy to kick someone when theyre down. I mean it is the best time to do so, but Irvin has the IQ of a spoon.

Everything he said was spot on. Didnt sound like a spoon talking to me.

Maybe it doesn't take a high IQ to notice that the Bills didn't show up!

Irvin is right, there is no way we should have lost to the Jets if were a playoff caliber team, the reality is were the same team as the Jets, solid defense and a QB who is mediocre, when the defense breaks down then we nose dive and that's exactly what happened, there was no QB to compensate for that. People wanted to see Tyrod throw the ball, it's not going to happen because he's not good at throwing the ball.

The coaches seemed like deer in the headlights to me. The blew up their game plan and they just froze doing the same stupid plays over and over as if the Jets weren t stacking the box and bringing pressure. The d couldn t stop a 40 yr old from running or tackle. A tire fire train wreck on national tv. Not to mention everything elsa going wrong. Brutal. good thing there is a little extra time to get over it. Hope they got all of their crapulence out but wow, what a difference a day makes. The blame goes all around, Oline was a joke, d couldn t pressure or tackle the coaching completely sucked.

Zay was the only guy going and he got cheap shotted.. Can't believe that was only a five yarder and not a personal foul... Tripping is what he did... and now Zay is hurt... rats... and Ducasse was awfully the worst of a Bad O Line play tonight... Sigh... Jests outmuscled the Bills plain and simiple. Home field call regardless.