Official fire Rick Dennison thread

11 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I'm usually an aggressive guy. But the offense is a disgrace. KC could have used those timeouts on the last drive but didn't have them.

He did everything he could to try and screw Tyrod again.  Easily could have hung 30 today, but kept his play calling completely vsnilla

Probably now discussing with McDermott how Peterman should have started.

Edited by Billsfan1972

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Didn’t Dennison call the pass to O’Leary that would’ve gone down to the 10 yard line if Tyrod (who had all day to throw) makes an easy throw for YAC?

I hate Dennison, and I’ve been in Tyrod’s corner, but I have a hard time getting upset about the playcalling today.  Tyrod took dumb sacks and missed throws in the second half.

This has been Tyrod's problem all along, plus he holds the ball too long.  But Dennison does nothing to play to Tyrod's strength as a mobile, athletic QB; instead Dennison tried to contain Tyrod in the pocket, as well as head scratching bad play calling.  The result is an inept offense.

5 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Didn’t Dennison call the pass to O’Leary that would’ve gone down to the 10 yard line if Tyrod (who had all day to throw) makes an easy throw for YAC?

I hate Dennison, and I’ve been in Tyrod’s corner, but I have a hard time getting upset about the playcalling today.  Tyrod took dumb sacks and missed throws in the second half.

Play calling was still bad. That “creative” toss sweep had been tried many times this year, it’s literally worked once.

His in game play calling and having a feel for the flow of the game is bad. He has some ok calls, but he can’t seem to string them together 

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Peterman was chucking the ball all over the place last week. Pretty obvious McD told him why he was yanking Taylor - he wants the QB to take chances, not sacks.

I'm new here but I don't think I'm out of line saying that you're one of the most agenda driven, hate fueled and clueless posters I've seen on this board. 

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billsfan1972 said:

He did everything he could to try and screw Tyrod again.  Easily could have hung 30 today, but kept his play calling completely vsnilla

Probably now discussing with McDermott how Peterman should have started.

McDermott didn't throw it at O'Leary's ankles while he was all alone and prevented a first down in the 4th quarter. That was Taylor.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

McDermott didn't throw it at O'Leary's ankles while he was all alone and prevented a first down in the 4th quarter. That was Taylor.

Taylor didn't get called for holding the play before that would have been a first and ten at least two yards beyond where 0'Leary caught it.

Yes at this point I would fire him. The philosophy should be to score points. To be aggressive the entire game and be champions. 

I just don't thinking hanging around letting other teams get extra repeated chances with the football is a recipe to win. In a game like a few others the Bills had a chance to really beat down the opponent and missed opportunity happened.

The Chiefs should of never been given the ball back with time in the end. If you can't bleed clock with the run you take shots with you quarterback that never turns the ball over. It is pathetic to run shady into a wall for no gains. You fire who ever would settle for that when the game is on the line.

I could accept taking shots and not connecting. It would of wasted more time then the stuffed runs.

Edited by Lfod

Just now, ScottLaw said:

100%.

McDermott and Dennison HATE Tyrod. I have no idea why they resigned him.  

this is funny. you have inside info or is this just your speculative guess.

I have a hard time believing they hate him. I think it falls more on an incompetent OC and rookie HC who made a bad choice at OC?